What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am headin off to the DH, dont like any of the teams but see it more of an event and plan to stay for both games and waste my hard earned cash on $8 chips and $10 midstrength beer.

Brutus

Referee
Manly v bris would have got 35k plus on its own. Get rid of the friggin friday night double headers. If we must have them, make it saturday or sunday.

We dont need them anyway.

Chook Norris

First Grade
watching on telly, it looked like 20,000 forgot there was a second game too.

As is always the case with the second game. The crowd always leaves

no doubt with the broncos losing in such an agonising matter, most would've preferred to drown their sorrows and left

adamkungl

Immortal
A big improvement on last year's 32k+ but would the combined crowd be greater for 2 stand alone matches?

Manly v bris would have got 35k plus on its own. Get rid of the friggin friday night double headers. If we must have them, make it saturday or sunday.

We dont need them anyway.

Agreed. Separately these games would have pulled close to 50k, and the crowd would have stayed the whole game.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Crowd started to leave as soon as David Williams scored in the final minute,i am assuming they went home to place a poster of Corey Parker's face on there dartboard and then proceeded to throw dart's onto Parker's eyeballs(For missing all the conversions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts