What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You really think so? I always thought we drew badly against the Dogs, you guys always used to take home games vs us to Carrara. I can't remember the crowd figures recently though so I might be wrong.

Only three reg. season clashes at ANZ so far in history, 2000 was 6,572; 2009 was 13,461; 2011 was 8,654.

18,371 turned up in 2004 however that was the first week of the finals if I recall correctly. f**king Matt Sing :fist:

As I said - form could see a surge in figure, will also depend on the Cowboys form too.

Once Belmore's of an NRL standard, the Cowboys game is one of 2-3 that should be moved there.

Billythekid

First Grade
Only three reg. season clashes at ANZ so far in history, 2000 was 6,572; 2009 was 13,461; 2011 was 8,654.

18,371 turned up in 2004 however that was the first week of the finals if I recall correctly. f**king Matt Sing :fist:

As I said - form could see a surge in figure, will also depend on the Cowboys form too.

Once Belmore's of an NRL standard, the Cowboys game is one of 2-3 that should be moved there.

Only problem there is the knights are playing sh*thouse and would probablu have drawn quite a bit more than that if they were in form.

In 2 weeks Tigers play cows at campbelltown stadium on a Sunday afternoon

If tigers win next week that will be close to a sell out if not it will...Thurston should be backing up from origin aswell

Cowboys are probably the tigers biggest rivals outside of NSW/ACT

Yeah, we managed to draw 20k in 2005, 17k in 2007 and 18k in 2009. You'd imagine that any sunday arvo game at Campbelltown would draw 17k+, as long as the weather holds up.

As for our biggest interstate rival, I'd say it's Melbourne. The Kearney spear tackle, Slater kicking incident and Danny Williams king-hit have galvanised a lot of people's dislike of the Storm.

cleary89

Coach
Yeh, saints had a game at kogarah last year or year before v cowboys on mothers day, we only pulled 13 or 14.

I was gonna go down with some mates but they all had to do family stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.