What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR

First Grade
The 2nd game was more or less ruined by the atmosphere IMO. Seemed like nobody was interested and people were constantly streaming out. At half time in the 2nd game the stadium was about half what it was during the first game.

They botched it with the early kickoff on a work night and by having the Broncos first. Just doesn't work up here, nobody is keen to see any team but the Broncos. In Sydney at the SFS you could have 4 or 5 teams that everyone in the area has an interest in.

Big Pete

Referee
They've exhausted the double header up here.

Brisbane haven't won a fixture and to lose like they did was always going to cause a lot of people to leave.

Dogs-Tits traditionally sucks and so fans weren't missing out on anything. I stayed around as long as I could but the quality was more disappointing than the prior lost.

Take it to Sydney & play a double header every 6 weeks or so.

the dude

Juniors
Why don't they do Broncos vs a Sydney team and then Titans vs Cowboys? Is there much NQ support in Bris?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well I for one loved it! Two games for the price of one. As for atmosphere, the first game had about 5 mins at the end when the crowd came to life. Geez I miss English crowds!

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
There's less than 19k in Auckland

About 18 I reckon

Would anyone care if every warriors home game was 530 sat

Seems to make sense to me

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Why don't they do Broncos vs a Sydney team and then Titans vs Cowboys? Is there much NQ support in Bris?

There is alot less NQ fans in Brisbane than you would think.. But that is a good idea.

I think a Broncos v _____ and a St George v Cowboys would go alright.... Especially with Dragons support up here.

cleary89

Coach
Problem is that saints unlike the dogs don't play in 1/4 full stadiums. Fans would be livid if move a home game to a different state.

aarondoyle

Juniors
At the ground they didn't stop advertising during the Bulldogs game last night for their round 16 game in Mackay vs the Storm. With a capacity of 12000 I'm not sure it's a good move.

Clifferd

Coach
Nice work knights fans.

No other team in nrl besides bris would go close to 19k v the cows

In 2 weeks Tigers play cows at campbelltown stadium on a Sunday afternoon

If tigers win next week that will be close to a sell out if not it will...Thurston should be backing up from origin aswell

Cowboys are probably the tigers biggest rivals outside of NSW/ACT

BDR

First Grade
In form I reckon we could give it a push tbh.

You really think so? I always thought we drew badly against the Dogs, you guys always used to take home games vs us to Carrara. I can't remember the crowd figures recently though so I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.