What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol Souths fans still don't turn up when their team is doing well
Yep an 8 degree night game against a shit out of town team. That's really the ideal time to make generalisations.

How about you wait until we get an afternoon game against a half decent team. That is a better indication of how much our support has grown on the back of our wins.

M2D2

Bench
ITT: People complaining about X team not pulling enough people on MNF and FNF regardless of the fact most teams draw less on these nights especially against teams outside of Sydney because they like to bash X team.

azza29

Juniors
I reckon we'll do a bit better than that, all category 1 tickets have been sold so should hit 20k at least. Most of AAMI Park is undercover so rain isn't a big worry.

Well clearly this was a bit optimistic. A lot of gaps in the members' areas, I guess having it live on FTA didn't help. At least we got a better crowd than Souths.

Bloody cold though. According to the BOM website apparent temperature (i.e. factoring in wind chill etc) was sitting at 3 degrees!

brad_19

Juniors
Was the wettest May day in Melbourne since 1995 & the coldest since 2000. Probably a fair indication why the crowd was down. I went tonight & it was insanely cold. One of the coldest nights at the footy I can recall. To think it was just two nights ago I was at Origin in a t-shirt!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
You can forge membership numbers with hand out memberships but you can't force interest.

Our crowd was shiate, no doubt, but that will be our low for the year.
Looking forward to having our first Sunday game soon.

Oh yeah, here are the Roosters home crowds this year:
Avg: 11,769

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I think the best part of BunniesMan trying to defend this crowd is that he didn't even see fit to go and watch it.

Pretty much says all you need to know.

Cletus

First Grade
I think the best part of BunniesMan trying to defend this crowd is that he didn't even see fit to go and watch it.

Pretty much says all you need to know.

But he had to entertain two imaginary friends. He barely had time for 100 posts tonight he was so busy.

BunniesMan

Immortal
But he had to entertain two imaginary friends. He barely had time for 100 posts tonight he was so busy.
Yep because sitting on a couch watching the footy with mates makes it impossible to be on the net on your laptop at the same time...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bit rude to your 'mates' though, or did they have laptops too?
I have the ability to carry a conversation and type on a forum at the same time.

In fact most humans can do 2 simple tasks like that at the same time.

In contrast to you who finds it hard to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If I lived in Sydney, I'd go to every Dragons game unless I was working. You're pathetic BunniesMan. A premium membership but don't turn up to the games? LOL@BunniesTurd. LOL@5(c)uff$.

Ron Swanson

Juniors
Yep because sitting on a couch watching the footy with mates makes it impossible to be on the net on your laptop at the same time...

"Excuse me guys, I'd love to continue to discuss how great it would be to ride on Inglis' speedboat, but some people are making fun of Souffs on the Internet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts