What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why should those count for less. Expats in Southern stats moving to NSW/QLD and NSW/QLD expats moving in the other direction form the core of each codes support in foreign states.

Valheru

Coach
Why should those count for less. Expats in Southern stats moving to NSW/QLD and NSW/QLD expats moving in the other direction form the core of each codes support in foreign states.

Because claiming 44% of the crowd were Victorian looks completely different to say 20% Victorians plus 20% expats. I am not saying those are the numbers nor am I saying it is a bad thing.

BunniesMan

Immortal
People living in Victoria are Victorians. They're not about to ask everyone that buys a ticket where there place of birth is.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Marriott concierge told me that 100% of hotels within the CBD were booked out. He also said that close to every room in the Marriott was occupied by Brisbane people.

No way were there 44% Vics..

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I saw an article on the courier mail/ nrl or something that said ticketmaster gave word that 70% of tickets sold were to Queensland accounts?

bazza

Immortal
Marriott concierge told me that 100% of hotels within the CBD were booked out. He also said that close to every room in the Marriott was occupied by Brisbane people.

How many people does the Marriott in Melbourne hold?

Ron Swanson

Juniors
The Titans just can't catch a break. This was their opportunity to finally get a good crowd this season, but the weather forecast for South East Qld this evening is atrocious.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade

Well thats a statistically sound survey.....

Did he do a quick census of hotel guests to make sure all guests were from Brisbane and not from Redcliffe or Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.