What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Does anyone think the fact that 9 are now showing Storm games in Melbourne could hurt their crowds?
f**k youre an idiot dunniesman. Why the f**k did i view your post.
In the post you replied to there was not 1 wrong fact in what I said.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Should call you shaq cause you missed the point.
Learn some history you stupid bastard.
I know history and I understand the reasons why Sydney is the way it is. I wasn't blaming anyone. I was just pointing out the ways Melbourne is better designed and how that affects things like crowds.

If Sydney was somehow wiped off the map and we got to start again, the CBD would be where Parramatta is now.

aarondoyle

Juniors
I was disappointed with tonight's Broncos crowd. When I walked in and they hadn't opened up the very top level at the ends I knew it wasn't going to be as I hoped.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Diabolical crowd a suncorp, puzzling at melbourne.

This competitions crowds continue to puzzle me, the games even in the best stadia with no excuses attract way less than they should and could

Perth Red

Post Whore
It has not been fostered into the rugby league culture until about 25 years ago, since 1987 to 2012 the crowds in RL have increased dramatically, thats what happens when you realising crowds are a revenue stream not a drain from your poker machine lounge.

Actually NRL avg crowds have plateaued around the 16k mark for the last 7 years. In comparison to population growth avg crowds have gone down. We had some good growth between 2002 & 2005 but since then crowds haven't significantly changed as an overall average.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It seems that crowd numbers have struggled this year in particular, even affecting Suncorp. I guess the fear about cost of living is really starting to get to people.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Actually NRL avg crowds have plateaued around the 16k mark for the last 7 years. In comparison to population growth avg crowds have gone down. We had some good growth between 2002 & 2005 but since then crowds haven't significantly changed as an overall average.

Perth will fix it eh? :lol::lol::lol:

Perth Red

Post Whore
lol at someone who thinks 11k in Melbourne (pop 4 mill) is good but 15.5K in Perth (pop 2million) is bad!

the dude

Juniors
Lol@50uff$ fans preaching to anyone about poor crowds. Your rabble has been around for a hundred years and you purport to having more members than anyone else but you barely average 15000 a year. That average is nothing to sneeze at but the way ''passionate' bunnies fans carry on you'd think youre scoring crowds like Man U or Barcelona.
I suppose you'd like it if we went back to the days pre expansion, you might be relevant again.

If we get 80-90% of games this year above 10000 it is a positive achievement. Next year the NRL should aim for no games to have a sub 10000 crowd.

Seriously?? You're the first to point out how crap we have been over the past 25 years, but you seem to forget about that when you're talking crowd averages? Wins bring crowds.

And wait.... from a raiders fan???

2011: Souths avg 14,381. Raiders avg 12,419.
2010: Souths avg 17,355. Raiders avg 12,373.
2009: Souths avg 14,715. Raiders avg 11,027.
2008: Souths avg 14,644. Raiders avg 11,913.

Shall i continue?

Not to mention Canberra have featured in the finals 7 times over the past 12 years.

Chook Norris

First Grade
crowds once again have been disappointing.

somehow i'm all over expecting big things with nrl crowds any more and i suspect some of you feel the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts