What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
crowds once again have been disappointing.

somehow i'm all over expecting big things with nrl crowds any more and i suspect some of you feel the same

I still think the key to large crowd numbers is making an event out of each and every game, really giving it a sense of heightened importance from what it is at present, both in the pre game build up and at the actual game.

We still haven't done that. I believe memberships will not do this. How do we achieve this?. I'm not too sure. I hate to compare our game to AFL but I must admit they for one do do it well.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So much for ignore eh Rednut?

forgot to mention you remember that bet you were all bravado about on RLFans? You know the one where you reckoned the Eels attendance was going to be bigger than the Perth TV viewing audience? Guess what, you lost!

Parra Att 13,778
Perth Rd4 Sunday TV viewing 20,000

:lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
forgot to mention you remember that bet you were all bravado about on RLFans? You know the one where you reckoned the Eels attendance was going to be bigger than the Perth TV viewing audience? Guess what, you lost!

Parra Att 13,778
Perth Rd4 Sunday TV viewing 20,000

:lol:

No big mouth, I said the TV ratings wouldn't beat 19k, I was 1k out.

So get the link and post it or I will. Not unless you want to be known as a Liar?

Oops, too late.

Pommy Karmichael.

Perth Red

Post Whore
No big mouth, I said the TV ratings wouldn't beat 19k, I was 1k out.

So get the link and post it or I will. Not unless you want to be known as a Liar?

Oops, too late.

Pommy Karmichael.

And I quote from RL fans:

I'll put Parra's crowd up against Perth TV ratings this week huh?

If the Sunday RL game shown into Perth is more than the eels home game crowd from tonight, I'll leave here, if it's not, you leave LU. Up for that mouth?

Guess what the Perth TV ratings were higher :lol:

CANT vs NEW9S486,000301,0007,000153,0005,00020,000

http://www.leagueunlimited.com17/tv_ratings_2012.php

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
And I quote from RL fans:

Guess what the Perth TV ratings were higher :lol:

CANT vs NEW9S486,000301,0007,000153,0005,00020,000

http://www.leagueunlimited.com17/tv_ratings_2012.php

Not what I said at this site is it pommy Karmichael?

Quick, I hear there's an illegal boat heading back to Hull, do us a favour and jump on it.

You talk and talk and talk about the Reds, yet you weren't even here when they had a side, dumb prick.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Quick, I hear there's an illegal boat heading back to Hull, do us a favour and jump on it.

You talk and talk and talk about the Reds, yet you weren't even here when they had a side, dumb prick.

Looks like he touched a nerve.

Perth Red

Post Whore

haha, come on admit you've been shown up and walk away with what little dignity you have left. There is no disgrace in realising you have embarrased yourself (not once but twice). Anyways don't want to derail this thread any further, and somewhat disappointed I won't be baiting you on RLFans anymore after you lost the bet. Next time think before typing would be my suggestion!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
haha, come on admit you've been shown up and walk away with what little dignity you have left. There is no disgrace in realising you have embarrased yourself (not once but twice). Anyways don't want to derail this thread any further, and somewhat disappointed I won't be baiting you on RLFans anymore after you lost the bet. Next time think before typing would be my suggestion!

What's the Reds average crowd and TV ratings illegal compared to Parramattas?

Chook Norris

First Grade
I still think the key to large crowd numbers is making an event out of each and every game, really giving it a sense of heightened importance from what it is at present, both in the pre game build up and at the actual game.

We still haven't done that. I believe memberships will not do this. How do we achieve this?. I'm not too sure. I hate to compare our game to AFL but I must admit they for one do do it well.

definitely. imo the only way to this is through a generational change. Lots of free/very cheap tickets for kids.. get them in and indoctrinate them from an early age

Status
Not open for further replies.