What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
fingers crossed for 20k+ tomorrow night up here. I miss the days of not that long ago where you could bet your left nut there would be 20k at a good 75% of our home games.............. sigh, sign of the times I guess.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
so predictions left

ACT - 13k
NEWC - 25k
NQ - 18k
MAN - 14k

70k extra

85k existing

155k expected

- 5K for usual NRL mallaise

150k is good 18750 ave

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cowboys crowds really have decreased quite sharply since '05-'07. Bandwagoners much?

Last edited:

BDR

First Grade
Cowboys crowds really have decreased quite sharply since '05-'07. Banwagoners much?

Mate you know nothing about what happens up here. There are reasons well known to all Cowboys fans and many intelligent neutrals that explain the crowd drop off.

Brutus

Referee
Cowboys crowds really have decreased quite sharply since '05-'07. Banwagoners much?

And prior to that they used to get great crowds despite being perennial cellar dwellers.

If you bag Cowboys crowds since their inception in 1995 then you really need a hot iron rod up your clacker.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ticket prices don't help at Cowboys, that pre season membership analysis I did had them as third most expensive team to support going from memory.

Watch the sharks game this morning, wow the atmosphere through the TV was great ! I loved the chanting and singing(at least I think it was singing). Good work by the sharks and dragons for showing us what kind of atmosphere we should be aiming for at every game.

Also LOL@Dunniesman...

You wonder why people call you a dickhead, the cowboys decline has nothing to do with "bandwagoners" and more to do with the weather and the economic climate up in FNQ.

Their stadium is also a massive piece of shit, with people having to travel a long way to get to the games, adding more of a financial strain on the Townsville residents.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Victims of weather, poor form and a tightened economy.

Much like the Rabbitohs really.
If we keep winning often enough to stay in the 8 I reckon our crowds could average 18k this year. No crowd in NSW except perhaps the Dogs would average 18k in just their second season of being in the top 8 in a generation.

If we keep winning often enough to stay in the 8 I reckon our crowds could average 18k this year. No crowd in NSW except perhaps the Dogs would average 18k in just their second season of being in the top 8 in a generation.

Wests Tigers 2010 crowd average was a tick over 18k

As usual you are wrong.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Bunniesliar is just a sad little afl troll.

The cowboys crowds and fans are the complete opposite of bandwagoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts