What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If we keep winning often enough to stay in the 8 I reckon our crowds could average 18k this year. No crowd in NSW except perhaps the Dogs would average 18k in just their second season of being in the top 8 in a generation.

so what your saying is that Souths fans are bandwaggoners just waiting to be succesful before they jump on board?

Clifferd

Coach
It doesn't count when you have won a grand final in living memory.

What about Manly? 2 premierships in 4 years and their crowd averages were quite poor. Tigers may have won the 05 premiership but prior to 2010 tigers fans had 4 years of misery without making the top 8. Hard to criticize them..

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
Cowboys bandwagoners? That's gotta be a troll. If anything they're the opposite, their crowds held up incredibly well despite poor form (more than pretty much any other team in the comp would have). This is despite all the difficulties faced by their fans. It's only recently with a bunch of factors coming together that have hurt their crowds.

BunniesMan

Immortal
so what your saying is that Souths fans are bandwaggoners just waiting to be succesful before they jump on board?
Name me one club whose crowds don't go up with success. Ours have held up incredibly well considering the lack of success this decade.

Billythekid

First Grade
Name me one club whose crowds don't go up with success. Ours have held up incredibly well considering the lack of success this decade.

The cowboys were averaging close to 20K when they had been sh*t every year since they entered the comp (and unlike souths they don't get a massive boost to their average from other Sydney clubs). No teams crowds held up as well as theirs when facing bad form not even souths.

Everyone has told you the reason for their crowds dipping and you just have their fingers in your ears.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It f**ken rains in Sydney too. And then there's traffic. You country hicks think you can get to anywhere in sydney in 10 minutes.

BDR

First Grade
It f**ken rains in Sydney too. And then there's traffic. You country hicks think you can get to anywhere in sydney in 10 minutes.

You are the biggest knob on this site. As I have said there are well documented reasons that our crowds are declining, you have no f**king idea what you're talking about.

Stadiums Queensland has single-handedly knocked 3-4k off our averages through their practices over the past 3 years. I'd explain further but you'd continue to be a dismissive prick despite your lack of knowledge so I'm not going to bother.

user_nat

Coach
We all know the reason NQ crowds have slightly dropped is because everyone up there is switching to supporting Souths.

Didgi

Credit where it's due, when a succession of disasters lowered NQ living standards to that of Souffs fans they might have edged a scattered fanbase, just.

Didgi

Half of our fan base lives four f**king hours away, many travel all weekend to see a game. You want to talk about traffic when none of your fans are rich enough to afford basic dental work, let alone a car?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Half of our fan base lives four f**king hours away, many travel all weekend to see a game. You want to talk about traffic when none of your fans are rich enough to afford basic dental work, let alone a car?
I own a car and have a full set of teeth. I even own my own home.

Billythekid

First Grade

Lol at the country hicks comment. You realise that most of the people responding aren't actually from NQ? Everyone realises how dumb you are.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Enough of Bunniesliar and his trolling.

24,000 at Newcastle is excellent. A little disappointed with the 10000 at Canberra but it is above the 10k so OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.