What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
7,800 at the Raiders game.

Good crowd considering the absolutely dismal weather. Been a long time since I been to a Raiders game with weather like that.

user_nat

Coach
Lowest round 1 crowd since 4,705 turned up to Norths V Wests in 1999.

Can't see that one being beat any time soon.

user_nat

Coach
You'll no doubt be hoping it gets beaten one day.

Oh yeah. Everyday for the rest of my life.

I wasn't even knocking it. Pretty understandable why it was so low. I just thought it would be interesting to know how it compared to previous lows.

Brutus

Referee
Oh yeah. Everyday for the rest of my life.

I wasn't even knocking it. Pretty understandable why it was so low. I just thought it would be interesting to know how it compared to previous lows.

When does your AFL start?

Red Bear

Referee
Gah

Not good crowds despite the weather.

Redevlopment of Canberra was pretty awful, seems to be barely anything under cover or protection from the elements, two things vital for winter sport in the capital.

Teddyboy

First Grade
You get so hyped up for the start of the season and then get let down by the crowds which sadly was by the weather.

Chook Norris

First Grade
couple of years ago took us 12+ rounds (or something) to get out first sub 10k crowd. what a shame two of them come at once :(

the weather has been cruel to the nrl as of late

BunniesMan

Immortal
NSW has had the wettest 2 year period on record. A stat like that doesn't happen routinely.

Oh well, Souths will pack in 30k on Monday to save the round. You're welcome.

Rebound

Juniors
It's nothing but blue skies in Auckland, I hope the Warriors vs Manly game can crack the 40k mark

Bananabender

Juniors
The Raiders game looked just as dismal as the weather...otherwise Im sure they would have pulled good crowd figures.
Hope BunniesMan is right with a 30K crowd on Monday night...

otori

Juniors
I know a good 10-12 people that went to the pub instead of going to the Raiders game due to the weather. As a non-Raiders supporter, I can't justify freezîng my nuts off in the wet at that Soviet looking mess of a stadium

Raiderdave

First Grade
Cowboys crowd looked bigger then 16K

Raiders crowd was fantastic considering
seriously you couldn't see 10m in front of you at times the rain was that heavy
its still raining here ... 26 hours straight

the Penrith crowd was poor considering the rain wasn't that bad up there & the dogs tipped in several thousand fans

lets hope they close the gates at leichardt this arvo
& Eden park gets the 40K plus their hoping for

although 45 minutes out the crowd is only about 15K :?

lets hope they start streaming in.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts