What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Reserved seats at nib for the Souths game are $45 adults and $30 for kids. GA $30 adults $23 kids seating or standing behind the posts. Ridiculous, not that it has stopped me buying 6 though. They also have mid strength beer at all WA stadiums, one reason i have a couple in the pub pre game.

What are other clubs pay at the gate prices?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:?

I'm taking the piss out of the AFL article posted above...

lol Had a derpy moment, I thought you were talking about the article on page 5 in that thread I linked because I read it earlier and I read a similar article that didn't have the Bulldogs section in it.

Anyways, carry on.

lockyno1

Post Whore
In regards to the beer thing I think Locky meant 2 beers per person per trip?

Yes 2 drinks- full strength...people won't go back more than 2-3 times...you won't get "plastered" as Tim keeps saying on 6 beers over 3 hours! 2 beers per trip, and it is a more than adequate compromise!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Yes 2 drinks- full strength...people won't go back more than 2-3 times...you won't get "plastered" as Tim keeps saying on 6 beers over 3 hours! 2 beers per trip, and it is a more than adequate compromise!

The 2 New i had at ANZ on saturday night where the worst beers i have ever tasted. Needless to say i didn't go back for more so the RSA people won that round.

I see they are mooting 40k at the bulldogs v manly game. Thats a serious lol, there will be what 20k doggies fans and 5k at most manly fans. Will be doing well to get 25k with a clear night, good form and no major traffic incidents.

Last edited:

baldie

Juniors
The 2 New i had at ANZ on saturday night where the worst beers i have ever tasted. Needless to stay i didn't go back for more so the RTA people won that round.

I see they are mooting 40k at the bulldogs v manly game. Thats a serious lol, there will be what 20k doggies fans and 5k at most manly fans. Will be doing well to get 25k with a clear night, good form and no major traffic incidents.

Not to mention the dogs will be 2-5 by then.

Timmah

Staff member
If both teams are in form, 40k will be a breeze. 50k certainly possible.

As much as I hate Manly, the "fans dont travel" claim is a bit of a myth. They packed out ANZ for the GF last year.

user_nat

Coach
If both teams are in form, 40k will be a breeze. 50k certainly possible.

As much as I hate Manly, the "fans dont travel" claim is a bit of a myth. They packed out ANZ for the GF last year.

Woah. They attended the GF? Incredible. :crazy:

I do hope your right though, I just doubt it. Remember all the hype for Dogs V Dragons last year?

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
You think irate Manly fans are going to miss a chance to hurl abuse at the club who took their beloved Dessie?

turbodewd

Juniors
I watched the Titans v Raiders game last week and it was the GC first home game, the weather was excellent and the Raiders are a decent team. Considering the Titans won their first game I would have expected a decent crowd, they only pulled 11,000. Thats pathetic.

I also saw Bulldogs @ Panthers only draw 9500. Was this game rain affected? If not, what are Penrith even doing with a team?

Interestingly after 2 rounds the average Sydney crowd was 16,000. Average non-Syd crowd is 22,000.

Sydneysiders arent interested in NRL if you ask me.

Last edited:

Teddyboy

First Grade
I watched the Titans v Raiders game last week and it was the GC first home game, the weather was excellent and the Raiders are a decent team. Considering the Titans won their first game I would have expected a decent crowd, they only pulled 11,000. Thats pathetic.

I also saw Bulldogs @ Panthers only draw 9500. Was this game rain affected? If not, what are Penrith even doing with a team?

Interestingly after 2 rounds the average Sydney crowd was 16,000. Average non-Syd crowd is 22,000.

f**k OFF.

Billythekid

First Grade

Well if you watched league, or followed it at all or even listened to the news at all about the weather you would know why this post is dumb. Of course expecting any of those things is a bit much so carry on i guess.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I also saw Bulldogs @ Panthers only draw 9500. Was this game rain affected? If not, what are Penrith even doing with a team?.

Yes it was rain affected.

There was flooding in the Nepean-Hawkesbury area. Many of our fans from the Hawkesbury couldn't make it due to road closures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts