What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sam

First Grade
Should really be a bigger crowd for this Bondi Junction v Bondi Beach derby even if it's on a Sunday night.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
The nrl at the moment feels like rumble in the jungle

The fight was put on at 4.15am local time so that it could be shown live in New York at 8pm at night

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Until some clubs actually USE the increase in money to ACTUALLY market games, crowds won't improve. You can't move in Melbourne without seeing an AFL ad.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Also Canberra is a ground where the players have to wear thermals and also European styled heat packs to stop the players from contracting hyperthermia

If I was playing I would want a piece of the action, just to keep moving! and not get exposure

Sorry I think I have I stumbled on the Austrian Ski weather site.

BunniesMan

Immortal
11040 at SFS. Even less than I thought and I was being conservative. Really not good enough when they're travelling well.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Was sat with some guys who were over for the lions game and decided to come to see an NRL game, I am surprised, well not really sadly, that the NRL did not market tonight's game at last nights lions game.

I'd say 8000 roosters fans and 3000 warriors roughly. Makes me laugh when people say there's not enough fans to have a team in Perth then you see a whole 8000 turn out for an established team.

Ended up costing me $50 a ticket to sit on the 40 metre line, way too expensive.

Wasn't cold and plenty of kids at the game so not exactly an unfriendly time.

Not sure what is wrong with RL fans that they won't turn out to support their club, weird lot!

DC_fan

Coach
Seven games so far this weekend and we have a total of 81,442 fans attending at an average of 11,634

Was sat with some guys who were over for the lions game and decided to come to see an NRL game, I am surprised, well not really sadly, that the NRL did not market tonight's game at last nights lions game.

I'd say 8000 roosters fans and 3000 warriors roughly. Makes me laugh when people say there's not enough fans to have a team in Perth then you see a whole 8000 turn out for an established team.

Ended up costing me $50 a ticket to sit on the 40 metre line, way too expensive.

Wasn't cold and plenty of kids at the game so not exactly an unfriendly time.

Not sure what is wrong with RL fans that they won't turn out to support their club, weird lot!

3000 warriors fans? Clearly you're trolling. 50 for a ticket? Don't attend then!

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Surprised we got more than the Roosters today (even though it wasn't by much). Disappointing for them, for a sydney team were football is heavily promoted and 2nd on the ladder on f/a. not good enough. Wish all Roosters supporters were like Krusty (the asian in the roosters army) haha:)

user_nat

Coach
You're an idiot who's never attended an NRL game in their life. Most roosters fans have work on Monday morning unlike souffs fans.

The game finishes at ~8:30. Lets say it takes an hour to get home because you live on the other side of Sydney, I think that's early enough for most people to cope with getting up the next day.

Not denying that for some people its an issue, but I think its an exaggerated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts