What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm present and accounted for. Things are very empty on level 5. The quick beer queue is great though. :)

Broncos win the toss. Hope that is not our only win tonight.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Absolute rubbish from our fans last night. For a team in the top 4 against the warriors who lets be honest would bring more fans than manly, Cronulla and Penrith to Allianz it is a disgrace the turnout we got. Even the members side and SCGT members was very sparse which is unusual.

Maybe reinforces the notion that we are a Friday/Saturday team as we don't seem to draw well on sunday at all.

Overall, disgraceful crowds in Sydney this weekend and with all players available it adds to the disgrace. If the NRL don't start marketing each round properly on commercial tv and radio then this will continue indefinitely

Flapper

First Grade
I'm present and accounted for. Things are very empty on level 5. The quick beer queue is great though. :)

Are they pouring the Gold to order? My main gripe with Suncorp is how they pour their beer 2 dozen in advance (minor gripe I know). XXXX Gold tastes bad enough near freezing let alone after 15 minutes on the bench.

Big Sam

First Grade
Maybe reinforces the notion that we are a Friday/Saturday team as we don't seem to draw well on sunday at all.

We should swap because we're a Sunday team. And yet the NRL has given us no home Homebush games on Sunday in the first 20 rounds.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
We should swap because we're a Sunday team. And yet the NRL has given us no home Homebush games on Sunday in the first 20 rounds.

Gladly. Generally I can't attend sunday games due to local sporting commitments on sundays.

It is looking very dire at suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts