What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Proof or you're wrong. I saw less than 500 warriors there

New glasses? There was a bay each side full of warriors fans and a good smattering of them in other bays. I was sat on cameras side on 40metre line and there were plenty of warriors fans around me. Even if 10500 were roosters fans, which there wasn't, it is still poor for a top team on a pleasant evening in a decent stadium.

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Yeah DER cause that's their home ground. Why don't you say any other team oh wait cause you know it's cause we'd dominate them

so? Rabbitohs and Canterbury fans still need to travel to ANZ. If anything Parramatta would be the closest out of all teams to ANZ. Also support areas are split in the middle during finals (in terms of seating), so you have no excuse to complain.

so? Rabbitohs and Canterbury fans still need to travel to ANZ. If anything Parramatta would be the closest out of all teams to ANZ. Also support areas are split in the middle during finals (in terms of seating), so you have no excuse to complain.

It's still their home ground :lol: you don't make any sense

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Until some clubs actually USE the increase in money to ACTUALLY market games, crowds won't improve. You can't move in Melbourne without seeing an AFL ad.
So true. Bulldogs have proven to do this well against Eels (with Tee's) and will now against Roosters with SBW returning. Souths did lots of promotion for Storm and Titans games. I wish they did it more often.

Considering Roosters at top 4 it's unacceptable no matter the timeslot, it seem some league fans have Goldilocks principle oh it's too cold, oh the time, the food, the transport,the opposition whenever the Cowboys come to Sydney, etc it must be just right to just attend a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts