What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Guys get on the NRLNation forums and tell them about how to improve crowds then. Or post 'em here if you haven't got if haven't got a membership to it, and we can do it on their behalf, cause it's what the latest topic is about.

The Broncos are a one team side in the second largest rugby league city in Australia. I'd hope they would be doing better than a regional side who play in frankly terrible conditions most of the time.

POPEYE

Coach
The Rabbitohs may have their roots in a shit hole but you can't go anywhere on this continent without finding red and green flowers. Share the game with the bush NRL

BranVan3000

Coach
Not bad at all.

Probably more than they would have got in Sydney.

Maybe, its a pretty similar crowd to what we pulled against the Cowboys.

It would have been nice to have the Saturday afternoon game here though, I don't think we have had a home day game all year, and I don't think we will get one until the draw is done. Though at least next week we have Parra, which is their home game at ANZ

user_nat

Coach
That's more then the local team, North Qld Cowboys are pulling for their home games.

What does that say about the Cowboys.

Does Townsville really qualify as local for people in Cairns?

It's largely a different audience, an audience that only gets 1 game a year at most.

DC_fan

Coach
Does Townsville really qualify as local for people in Cairns?

It's largely a different audience, an audience that only gets 1 game a year at most.

The Cowboys supposedly draw fans from all over north Qld, well at least they used to anyway.

After today's great effort from the people of Cairns I wonder if the Cowboys will give any thought to playing some home games in Cairns.

user_nat

Coach
After today's great effort from the people of Cairns I wonder if the Cowboys will give any thought to playing some home games in Cairns.

I think it would be a good idea for them to do so.
Though I imagine there might be some extra cost in doing so.

beave

Coach
That's more then the local team, North Qld Cowboys are pulling for their home games.

What does that say about the Cowboys.

Or you could Look at it the other way, it was bigger than 3 of your home games in sydney this year.........

Ant

Juniors
Great day in cairns I was there. Capacity is 18000. I think great for a first time, particularly if you look at ticket prices. 68 for grandstand 53 for grandstand behind try line which is where there were a few empty areas. 30 for the hill. A slight adjustment will result in sell out. It was pretty full, only seen one bigger crowd pre season cowboys vs storm had 21000 due to so many ex far nth guys graham, slater, Johnston, Williams, Bolton, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.