What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
I was going to say 7k at a push

in my boredom tonight I have put in what I think the crowds will be for the rest of the season for each game. Bad news I came up with an average of 16,113 i.e less than last year and the worst in several.

You cannot possibly predict crowds that far in advance. After the origin period is done crowds will pick up again (as they do every year).

We should still comfortably beat last seasons figures.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Hahahahahah, oh wow, I saw that! It was hilarious! :D

They aren't repairing their divots either this mob. Grounds keeper will be earning his wage this week to get it ready for Wednesday night.

Also I have turned it over twice to the union and both times folau has scored, from what I have seen he is somewhat embarrassing the rugger boys

Teddyboy

First Grade
Is it time for the aussie/kiwi's to agree on ine code now as you can not have a comp with crowds like that.

and same goes for Union.

newman

First Grade
There was 20k at the Canada v USA exhibition match at Acer last night (ice hockey). Apparently no NHL stars turned out.

Danish

Referee
They're only averaging 2k more than us. It was more last year.

I thought the Dogs' crowd was good last night, not helped by a piddly away contingent. Seriously, you lot are almost as bad as Manly when it comes to travelling.

5000 actually. Dogs are averaging 23k, Souths 18k.

That's a MASSIVE difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts