What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
Considering the weather was abysmal, this weekend's crowds were good.

Standalone Origin weekends would be an utter joke. It's just fine the way it is.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The fourth level seats on both sides are always well populated, especially on days like today.

Well done to both sets of fans for getting out there in atrocious conditions.

BunniesMan

Immortal
17k is ok in the rain. But there was easy 10k Souths fans. Our members got in for free, if they didn't it would have been sub 10k.

I think more clubs should organise reciprocal rights for members. No reason why every Sydney team can't have it for every game they play against other Sydney teams. Would give people another reason to buy memberships and would help crowds.

DC_fan

Coach
The weather today was lousy so a 17,000 crowd imo was pretty good. Yes their was many Souths fans there today taking advantage of free entry for season ticket holders.

I would say the ratio of fans would be 60:40 in favour of the Eels.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
16.8k would be your biggest crowd since round 2. You think that is likely with your teams performance? :sarcasm:

No other team in the NRL would get our respectable crowd averages for getting the wooden spoon 2 years in a row(not even Brisbane Bronncos scum)

Bow before the blue and gold the most popular and beloved NRL team

17k is ok in the rain. But there was easy 10k Souths fans. Our members got in for free, if they didn't it would have been sub 10k.

I think more clubs should organise reciprocal rights for members. No reason why every Sydney team can't have it for every game they play against other Sydney teams. Would give people another reason to buy memberships and would help crowds.

:lol: How would you know how many Souffs fans were there? You can't see crap on TV.

BranVan3000

Coach
No other team in the NRL would get our respectable crowd averages for getting the wooden spoon 2 years in a row(not even Brisbane Bronncos scum)

Bow before the blue and gold the most popular and beloved NRL team

Well I'll give your team props for having a higher average than Canberra, Penrith and St Merge. lol@deadv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts