What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.H

Juniors
That Rd 26 clash will be either the play-off for the minor prem or the awarding of it to us. Either way, it should be a regular season record crowd for us. I just hope there are more Easts fans there than the 100 they took for the Dogs game. They are the worst non-interstate travelers in the comp after Manly.
:crazy:

Bumble

First Grade
I've found that when faced with facts, Roosters fans find solace in emoticons rather than actual words.

Danish

Referee
I've found that when faced with facts, Roosters fans find solace in emoticons rather than actual words.

I think you might not have any idea what a "fact" is.

Hint: the ramblings of random souffs fans about the make up of crowd numbers isn't one.

leaguelover

Juniors
Just got come from ticketek and only GA left for the Sharks v. Tigers....hopefully with a good roll up crowd...should nudge 18-19k...

Danish

Referee
Just bought my tix to tomorrow's game at Kogarah. They are offering 20% off GA tickets (as well as discounts on gold and silver tickets) to roosters members so hopefully helps increase numbers.

Highest pax on my 3 tickets is 4583. Is that a legit indicator though?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ticketmaster is showing few GA tickets left, corporates and member seats sold out and reserved seating is down to the last two end sections. Perth is heading for a sell out 20k+

Diesel

Referee
I guess the weather will make a difference after last week. Sharkies looked to have turned up, it'll be interesting to see what two full strength teams in Melbourne can do

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I have a lot of grudges against channel 9 but thank god their Friday coverage actually resembles modern sports coverage with the pre-match panel, interviews, discussion etc.... a job well done imo

Although a pity within 3 minutes the discussion is on origin :/

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Would say 14-15k at sharkies. I hate that nein don't mike up the stands so the atmosphere sounds really flat on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts