What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flapper

First Grade
Especially the Raiders. Perennial non-drawers.

10000 in Canberra is twice as good as 30000 in Brisbane when you take the populations into account.

I know you're going to launch into some boring irrelevant rubbish which won't make any difference to the comparatively shit crowds the Broncos draw so don't bother, it won't change anything.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
10000 in canberra is twice as good as 30000 in brisbane when you take the populations into account.

I know you're going to launch into some boring irrelevant rubbish which won't make any difference to the comparatively shit crowds the broncos draw so don't bother, it won't change anything.

fapper.

10000 in Canberra is twice as good as 30000 in Brisbane when you take the populations into account.

I know you're going to launch into some boring irrelevant rubbish which won't make any difference to the comparatively shit crowds the Broncos draw so don't bother, it won't change anything.

fapper_agent_by_trickydogz-d4lkswa.jpg

Xfactor1979

Bench
Massive crowd at Perth this evening. 20k+

Perfect weather

Although the trade off for the perfect weather in western Australia is: a drought! Perth has been having a drought and a constant drought pattern (no rain in summer, no rain in winter), and that has made the western australian water over chlorinated, cold water will eat away the skin on your hands

that comes from first hand experience

Sydney could use that weather

Xfactor1979

Bench
Get a team out there!!! Preferably one from Sydney.

How about a home game sharing agreement?

Like how St George plays most their games at Kogarah, but they play a few games in Wollongong? Even though there was a merger, there isnt much of an 'Illawarra' element about 'St George Illawarra'

undertaker

Coach
20,221 at NIB. Ground record (even eclipsing the highest Western Force and Perth Glory attendances), and also the highest crowd of the round so far.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Any report from Mackay on what the crowd was there this afternoon?

I remember Mackay gaining a notorious reputation, they did a story about the township of Mackay on Four Corners a few years back, it was a youth suicide hotspot in Australia in terms of nothing to do there and the lack of employment opportunities

http://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/mackay-mental-health-shame-suicide-rate-high/1098270/

9,742 was the crowd.

And yeah, I'm surprised that games have been held in Mackay. Have also heard a few things from a couple of friends who have been there before.

undertaker

Coach
Congrats to the folk in Perth who've turned out in perfect conditions (as Perth is known for its Mediterranean climate). Will be great to see what the ground looks like when the last phase of the redevelopment is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.