What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
Im hoping we get towelled up deluxe so they f**k the stupid coach off sooner. The changes he made tonight were needed in most areas weeks, no f**k it, months ago.

The empty stands are purely a representation of how the general public feel towards this pathetic excuse for a football club.

DC_fan

Coach
Wtf do you expect though, i didnt even go tonight because ive had an absolute gutful of this merkin of a club. The people of NQ have had enough.

Living in Sydney, over 2,000 from Townsville we hear very very little of what's happening with the Nth Qld Cowboys. The media down here totally ignores what the Cowboys are doing.

By your statement it's pretty obvious you are suggesting there is a problem. So what is the problem?

Red Bear

Referee
They have the same seating colours as the Gabba, from the distance shots its hard to tell how many people are there. Sadly when they zoom in a bit you see it's not many

BunniesMan

Immortal
8k at NQL?
By the end of next week I reckon we'll be down to very close to last years average.

By the end of origin I think we'll be relying on a strong run home if we are to beat the 2012 numbers. We'll need the right teams in contention for that to happen.
What did I say. I got smashed at the time for being "ridiculous" and way too negative.

Our average will be below 16k going into Origin 3.

Didgi

Just to lend weight to Beave's sentiments, I'm not in a position to attend Cowboys' games but I wouldn't be sitting through the shit we've dished up recently. Henry needs to sort shit out very quickly or f**k off.

beave

Coach
In 10 years of living back here i have missed probably 8-9 games all up due to work. Tonight is the first game i have been here and not gone to the game. I have had an absolute gutful of the club. I have been there in the bad days driving to newy, canberra even melbourne when I was living in sydney in the late '90s. Spent thousands and thousands of dollars over the 19seasons, probably close towards $80-90k when you throw in merch, tix, air fares, petrol, pay tv, hotels etc etc.

The empty stands are all we can do to show the management of this rabble we have had enough. Cannot wait to move to brisbane next year so i am not obliged to pay these muppets $1k a year for seats.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wtf do you expect though, i didnt even go tonight because ive had an absolute gutful of this merkin of a club. The people of NQ have had enough.

Maybe you should lose your club for a decade then you might be more appreciative of having the opportunity to watch the best RL competition in the world?

beave

Coach
Maybe you should lose your club for a decade then you might be more appreciative of having the opportunity to watch the best RL competition in the world?

The only reason there is still a team in NQ is because of the fans you tit. When the cull was going on in the late 90's, the NQ crowds were still averaging in the high teens, where were your crowds? Sub 10k?

At least the reds were somewhat competitive, we were just as shit then as what we are now.

Didgi

Coming from fans who won't support their club because they don't like the coach? Lol.

Good to see you completely missed the point. I am supporting the club, I'm not supporting the clueless coach. Run back to the expansion forum now.

Big Sam

First Grade
From the outset of its (re)introduction in 2007, we've been told that MNF doesn't work in NQ.

Why does the NRL persist in having matches there on Mondays?

Status
Not open for further replies.