What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play this, CCRooster:

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

Meanwhile, has anyone got an official crowd number?

Not excuses it's the way it is. 7pm on a Monday is impossible for 95% of Sydney to go too. That remaining 5% doesn't all go for either team hell plenty around there doesn't like sport.

Cheers. I'll add that to my list:

* out of state opposition
* travel times
* weather
* the draw
* [club] is in bad form
* the demographics of [the suburb which this club is in]
* per capita it is a good crowd
* David Gallop
* 7pm on a Monday is impossible for 95% of Sydney to go too. That remaining 5% doesn't all go for either team hell plenty around there doesn't like sport

See you all on Friday night. ;-)

Any bold predictions for the Bulldogs game? Two old clubs like this up against each other... could push 45k? :lol:

franklin2323

Immortal
Central stadiums?

I work in the CBD. & would struggle to get to Cronulla so the fans would struggle the other way. As a neutral I would go on a Sunday or Sat night.

Sadly after getting up at 530 to go to work. I would rather come home have dinner with the family & turn on fox. There is 100+ games to choose from over a season.

beave

Coach
I didnt say that they wouldn't pull together - they just WOULDN'T AS MUCH - read it idiot, no where does it say "NSW people would not pull together".

So youre saying the reason why everyone in Sydney swans around with a face of a cats arsehole is because its cold?

Well done - finished with an amazingly hypocritical sentence.

My last sentence obviously went way over you f**king geniused head. Do you need me to put a massive T followed by an I and then a C??????

I guess you must have had a busy day of high school work experience at ticketek so it's probably understandable.
'They just wouldn't pull together as much'- how the f**k would you know how the people in NSW would pull together through a natural disaster? Were you even f**king born when the earthquakes hit Newcastle??

Ive done disaster relief in both states and there's no f**king difference in mentality in either state when shit hits the fan, so don't talk utter one eyed diatribe rubbish. By all means push your pro QLD agenda, but leave the majority of us normal QLDers out of it, you make us look like ass muppets.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Well if anyone needed convincing that Queenslanders are despicable deluded merkins they just have to read the last few pages of this thread.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
My last sentence obviously went way over you f**king geniused head. Do you need me to put a massive T followed by an I and then a C??????

I guess you must have had a busy day of high school work experience at ticketek so it's probably understandable.
'They just wouldn't pull together as much'- how the f**k would you know how the people in NSW would pull together through a natural disaster? Were you even f**king born when the earthquakes hit Newcastle??

Ive done disaster relief in both states and there's no f**king difference in mentality in either state when shit hits the fan, so don't talk utter one eyed diatribe rubbish. By all means push your pro QLD agenda, but leave the majority of us normal QLDers out of it, you make us look like ass muppets.

You completely over exaggerating is making you look like an ass muppet. I'm glad we have heroes like you swanning around for disaster relief.

Using the term geniused as a way of attack is incredibly immature, given you're old enough to aid during the 1989 Newcastle earthquake you should know that glorifying disabilities isn't something you should do when trying to degrade others.

I was simply referring to how amazing the Queensland communities I've been involved with have been, and all the Sydney people that I've known in Queensland prefer the way of life and comradely up here. I should have stipulated that we pull together for sporting/ community. You shouldn't have spun this the way you wanted to.

You sound like one of those sad people that are 40 and still in boys scouts. Go find yourself a root.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
9,000 maroon crusade tickets SOLD for game one. Thousands throughout the crowd.

Regardless of what they say, Queenslanders pull together as a community in every regard, from disasters to state sporting events. In NSW everyone is sour, just walk around the CBD, ive never seen so many faces capable of suicide in one city.

That's what I said - look how crybabies depicted it. I've been to Sydney tens of times, never witnessed and incling of community spirit. No happy go lucky like Brisbane.

beave

Coach
You completely over exaggerating is making you look like an ass muppet. I'm glad we have heroes like you swanning around for disaster relief.

Using the term geniused as a way of attack is incredibly immature, given you're old enough to aid during the 1989 Newcastle earthquake you should know that disabilities aren't something you should use when trying to degrade others.

I was simply referring to how amazing the Queensland communities I've been involved with have been, and all the Sydney people that I've known in Queensland prefer the way of life and comradely up here. I never pulled a direct line of saying the nsw people wouldn't help if Sydney flooded. (Liverpool wouldn't) Brisbane flood volunteers were turned away, in Newcastle they weren't.

You sound like one of those sad people that are 40 and still in boys scouts.

Haha, Keep digging champ.

wain

Juniors
I didnt say that they wouldn't pull together - they just WOULDN'T AS MUCH - read it idiot, no where does it say "NSW people would not pull together".

So youre saying the reason why everyone in Sydney swans around with a face of a cats arsehole is because its cold?

Well done - finished with an amazingly hypocritical sentence.

AFL is so good, they're now infiltrating our language. Damn you demetriou.

Paullyboy

Coach
Anyone who thinks Sydney, or NSW for that matter, has any camaraderie or spirit is kidding themselves.

I lived in coogee for 3 years, and did enjoy it, but whenever I went anywhere outside of coogee I realised just how diabolical a city can become. 95% of Sydney is a cesspit.

Based on the awesomeness of Brisbane Rugby League it is a suprise that the BRL didn't become the main comp with Sydney entering a team up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.