What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Why bother when the only team in town never goes close to selling out their own stadium?

Broncos have had many technical sell outs. 07 and 08 v Cowboys were technical sell-outs - a few restricted view single seats left. (Along with many finals series games)

Red Bear

Referee
You completely over exaggerating is making you look like an ass muppet. I'm glad we have heroes like you swanning around for disaster relief.

Using the term geniused as a way of attack is incredibly immature, given you're old enough to aid during the 1989 Newcastle earthquake you should know that glorifying disabilities isn't something you should do when trying to degrade others.

I was simply referring to how amazing the Queensland communities I've been involved with have been, and all the Sydney people that I've known in Queensland prefer the way of life and comradely up here. I should have stipulated that we pull together for sporting/ community. You shouldn't have spun this the way you wanted to.

You sound like one of those sad people that are 40 and still in boys scouts. Go find yourself a root.
You said that from disaster to football queenslanders pull together better than people from NSW, and you are accusing others of hyperbole. FFS, did you miss all the people from NSW, Victoria, all over the country who came up and helped out after the major floods in your state a couple of years ago, all the numerous who have done the same when disaster has hit with cyclones up north over several decades. When disasters hit people forget about petty little state fights and pull together. You using disasters as some sort of one upmanship is just, well, crap. Utter crap.I mean i must've missed several years back when Wollongong flooded and people through my street were helping neighbours by doing their washing, helping with food etc etc.

You posted something incredibly stupid with no decent back up whatsoever.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You said that from disaster to football queenslanders pull together better than people from NSW, and you are accusing others of hyperbole. FFS, did you miss all the people from NSW, Victoria, all over the country who came up and helped out after the major floods in your state a couple of years ago, all the numerous who have done the same when disaster has hit with cyclones up north over several decades. When disasters hit people forget about petty little state fights and pull together. You using disasters as some sort of one upmanship is just, well, crap. Utter crap.I mean i must've missed several years back when Wollongong flooded and people through my street were helping neighbours by doing their washing, helping with food etc etc.

You posted something incredibly stupid with no decent back up whatsoever.

You should read the first post I wrote dipshit.

Many people agree that Queenslanders do have a larger sense of community spirit. I was using the disasters with reference to how amazing the public were to each other. I fully believe that the way of life among the public is way nicer in QLD, my NSW family and everyone ive met from NSW agrees.

No one came up to help, because there was too much help in Queensland alone. (all roads closed and airport shut down for days)

My parents house, waterfront in St Lucia, got done, bombed. We had people from poorly demographics coming to help, Inala, Woodridge (Liverpool, Bankstown) coming to help.

You all can pick at whatever you like, I for one would happily help out any Australian in need.

There was a game at Parra stadium to raise money for the QLD floods. The 20k tickets sold out despite the whole thing being organised in less than a week.

Perth Red

Post Whore
well this crowd discussion has turned interesting, lol. Having visited them both I would rate Perth then Melbourne above them both for livability.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Inglis/Burgess/Uate/Boyd/Gidley gorn.

With so many big names unavailable I'm not too optimistic about this weekends Souths-Knights crowd.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
well this crowd discussion has turned interesting, lol. Having visited them both I would rate Perth then Melbourne above them both for livability.

Melbourne is amazing.

Perth is great too - apart from being the most isolated city in the world.

firechild

First Grade
Many people agree that Queenslanders do have a larger sense of community spirit.

You should have said "Many Queenslanders agree that Queenslanders do have a larger sense of community spirit." It would have been far more accurate.

No one came up to help, because there was too much help in Queensland alone. (all roads closed and airport shut down for days)

This is the insular attitude that makes people hate Queenslanders. You lot are as bad as Americans in thinking the world revolves around you and you are the only ones that do anything good. Plenty of assistance from NSW and Vic came for Queensland during the floods. If you think it didn't happen you have your head planted firmly up your arse. NSW SES crews were sent up to help despite the fact there were floods in various parts of NSW at the same time.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You're not going?

Stop the presses!

Get off your arse then and go watch a game for a change
Do you people not own a map? Do you not know where Coffs Harbour is?

I live 500kms away. I can't get to every game.

I've been to every major match that was in Coffs this year. A Souths trail and city-country.

I am a member. I support my club as much as anyone here.

And this thread is supposed to be about crowds. Not trolling and bitching at people. You have many threads dedicated to that.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This is the insular attitude that makes people hate Queenslanders. You lot are as bad as Americans in thinking the world revolves around you and you are the only ones that do anything good. Plenty of assistance from NSW and Vic came for Queensland during the floods. If you think it didn't happen you have your head planted firmly up your arse. NSW SES crews were sent up to help despite the fact there were floods in various parts of NSW at the same time.

This is the reason everyone despises NSW..

Victorians prefer QLD. Queenslanders prefer Victoria.

I've been to every major match that was in Coffs this year. A Souths trail and city-country.

And this thread is supposed to be about crowds. Not trolling and bitching at people. You have many threads dedicated to that.

Get off your lazy arse and travel down to this weekends game. That's not that hard is it?

With your support, your team might win. It's important for your club. Be a Mensa man and do it for the wabbits

Perth Red

Post Whore
See no need for country games, just drive 500kms to see one you slack jaws! Mind you coming for a Cronulla fan where you are lucky to get 100 travelling 25kms to other parts of Sydney it is a bit amusing to read.

firechild

First Grade

Massive difference between not getting to every game and not getting to a single game. Trial matches don't count.

This thread is about crowds, something you do not make any contribution to whatsoever.

blaza88z

Coach

f**k off dickhead, your team has been a joke for 40 years, the first time in 40 years they're winning consistently and playing good footy with a great side and you won't make the journey

f**k you buddy, it's people like you who 9 feed off

BunniesMan

Immortal
Dogs v Dragons - 18k
Souths v Knights - 17k
Titans v Cowboys - 13k
Broncos v Warrior - 28k

19k average.

f**k off dickhead, your team has been a joke for 40 years, the first time in 40 years they're winning consistently and playing good footy with a great side and you won't make the journey

f**k you buddy, it's people like you who 9 feed off
And the NRL feeds off 9 and Fox.

One day it the not too distant future I will be living in Sydney and I will be at every Souths home game, many away games and even some games not involving Souths. I bet when I live in Sydney I go to more games than 99.9% of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts