What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW

Coach
Will likely fill up a bit during the 1st half tonight, especially being a Monday, however I'd say low-mid 20s at this stage (haven't seen the broadcast side yet). Hardly surprising but around 30K would have been great.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
VOR - I've been looking at instagram uploads at Suncorp. Looks like a disaster, looks like 18-22...!

Surely a broncos crowd below 20 would knock some sence into the deadshit schedulers of the NRL.

JW

Coach
Yeah, ouch. Looks like the smaller crowds from back in the mid-00's. Unless it fills up a bit over the next 20 mins, it may struggle to crack 20K. I know players aere out, but MNF not a good fit for Brissy?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah, ouch. Looks like the smaller crowds from back in the mid-00's. Unless it fills up a bit over the next 20 mins, it may struggle to crack 20K. I know players aere out, but MNF not a good fit for Brissy?

I don't think Monday night is a good fit for anyone. 20k is a shit crowd for Brisbane. But 20k on a Monday night anywhere is a positive because MNF is just a joke.

I believe 2k of this crowd probably wouldn't have come if it weren't for the free ticket offer to the tigers game. Which will also be a bad crowd. Very upsetting for our average.

Some of the scheduling this whole season has been nothing short of bewildering.

Some great match ups and potential crowds have been squandered with the schedule.

Never have been a fan of MNF as it is but most people I know who attend any NRL matches loathe trying to get to it and if they're members, usually, the kids are at home, with the missus (and it's a school night / after Monday work) so they're never going to make it.

hutch

First Grade
the nrl just takes a backwards step to origin at this time of the year, we really need stand alone rep weekends. the nrl wont suffer, the game will be better off for it and there are just too many advantages to keep ignoring it.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
the nrl just takes a backwards step to origin at this time of the year, we really need stand alone rep weekends. the nrl wont suffer, the game will be better off for it and there are just too many advantages to keep ignoring it.

Agree. Scrap the byes, mid season internationals as well. That way we can ha mve 3 origin weekends without extending the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts