What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Coach
They got 15k against the Tigers on a wet night once upon a time.

Excellent memory, Brutus.

15,042 vs Wests Tigers in Rd 23 2003 is indeed the Broncos lowest ever home attendance at Suncorp since they took their home matches from QE II back to Suncorp in 2003.

Pretty ordinary crowd tonight. And one I contributed to with my absence.

A shame, too, because the warriors usually give us a lively crowd if nothing else.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs outdrew Broncos on the same weekend.

When was the last time that happened?

dogslife

Coach
Donks will be lucky to crack 15k against the Tigpies. Warriors are very well supported in Brisbane, Tigpies not so

Paullyboy

Coach
Origin has sodomised this weekend's NRL

It does every year without fail. As a fan I can't help but losing a bit of interest at this time of year too. Obviously I still watch raiders games, but all the neutral ones I would normally watch do very little for me

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why on earth was this game on a Monday night in Origin week? Surely it'd be one of the Broncos highest drawing fixtures normally?

BunniesMan

Immortal
3 weeks ago:

By the end of next week I reckon we'll be down to very close to last years average.

By the end of origin I think we'll be relying on a strong run home if we are to beat the 2012 numbers
. We'll need the right teams in contention for that to happen.

'By the end of next week I reckon we'll be down to very close to last years average. '

Bullshit

we'll be about 600 above last years average by the end of next week. Origin period is generally a drag on crowds and I reckon we'll be right on the average at the end of Origin 3. So we'll need a strong run home.

we're nearly 1400 above right now
what you expect about 40K to attend all 8 games next week :sarcasm:

seriously I've never seen anyone who knows so little about all things RL :lol:

We'll average 16k this week and about 14k next week.

The average will be below 17 on the day of origin 1.
Nek minnit:
@LeagueUnlimited 3m #NRL Crowd comparison after 92 games
2013 total: 1,566,873; Average: 17,031
2012 total: 1,543,398; Average: 16,776

Within rounding errors of everything that I said would happen.

The next 5-6 weeks will continue to drag us down because of the ridiculous way Origin is scheduled and we'll know a strong run home to improve on 2012 numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.