What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valheru

Coach
We have a better average so far this year than last year.

Last year was our best average ever.

Last year at ~18k, only the Dogs and Eels had ever beaten in Sydney.

Do you get it now, or do I have to type slowly.

What has any of this got to do with the fact that a good percentage of your alleged members are not turning up to games? No other club has this problem.

To the bloke who brought up the broncos, ill criticise them if and/or when it becomes a regular occurrence.

To the bloke who brought up the broncos, ill criticise them if and/or when it becomes a regular occurrence.

It was a bit below what I would've liked the Broncos to get, especially given the promotion for this game with the Footy Fever (or whatever it is called) campaign.

Still, like you said, hardly a regular occurrence, although we have another Monday night coming up soonish.

DIOGENES

Juniors
I thought you loved tyneside. If I am not mistaken all the teams are within 3 hours car trip (shorter than the distance between Newcastle and Penrith)

JonnoM

Juniors
On track for the record attendance for an origin series.

With around 52,500 expected at Lang Park,the 3rd match in Sydney will only require around 71,000 to break the attendance record,set back in 2004.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Good stuff Sydney.

I must say though, with every game, more and more queenslanders surface in the ANZ crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts