What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Crowd make up last night would have been around 75-25 souths fans, decent manly contingent in one stand and smattered through rest of ground. Saw a big fight in the GA area below us, no one told the lads punching is no longer allowed!

Re view, sure not the best but in the top price seats (Churchill stand) it was fine and for a novelty one off game was a nice stadium to be at, much much better than the waca.

I take it back re Sfs and nothing near by, oxford st is just a short walk and plenty of pubs and places to eat, nursing a very sore head after crawling my way up it to the ground then crawling back from central to my hotel in Rocks!

oldmancraigy

Coach
We averaged around 11-12k during the shit times. Which is pretty much what the rorters are getting coming off a premiership :lol:

Before you get too excited,

The all-time figures:
Roosters average 11,472
Souths average 12,041

Not too much in it I guess? But yes, chooks have been woeful this year!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looks like they're pushing 12k there tbh. Fans have had it

beave

Coach
People arent as flush with cash up there mate like they were back then. The out of towners have got fox and would rather save the cash than drive 3-4hours, hotel, food booze.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Great example of why you shouldn't quit on your team and why you should get off your arse and go to the game.

People prefer to attend games when their teams are winning.

If you're too dumb to understand that I cannot help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts