What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
It's 7.30 at night. Most people my age I know use it as a place to go for "pre's" before heading out. Watch the footy, have a few beers then head out into the city.

It's one of the reasons ANZ is so shit. Have to spend 45 minutes on a train to get anyway after having a few beers.

Much better night out drinking full strength at the swans then pub crawl around pado rather than trying to get to homebush, drink shitty midstrength then take 45 minutes to get anywhere.

f**k off to a LollyPop soccer forum then.

Liddell

Juniors
It's 7.30 at night. Most people my age I know use it as a place to go for "pre's" before heading out. Watch the footy, have a few beers then head out into the city.

It's one of the reasons ANZ is so shit. Have to spend 45 minutes on a train to get anyway after having a few beers.

Much better night out drinking full strength at the swans then pub crawl around pado rather than trying to get to homebush, drink shitty midstrength then take 45 minutes to get anywhere.

Sounds like Buzz.

Swans and alcohol preference over the actual game.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Good 30k crowd, eels/bulldogs is the 40k plus potential games if both teams are winning and on a sunday afternoon.

I would also chuck Souths/West tigers in there with those 2 clubs. If Tigers get there shit sorted and Souths are playing well they could also get 40k on there day.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Eels not gonna get a 20k crowd average cos we took that dumb game to the Northern Plod and got like 5 people to it.

Kick Darwin out of the comp

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Or the problem might be the torrential rain, would you go sit in that ?

Oh come off it. Rain is always a problem, clubs still get crowds in the rain if they have a hardy fanbase. The Roosters' is ridiculously small.

Diesel

Referee
Or the problem might be the torrential rain, would you go sit in that ?

Not to see these two teams no, but my team yes. Well done to the diehard fans though, especially if The Sydney weather and rain is anything like Brisbane today.
Leichhardt like a few suburban grounds aren't fit for NRL standard in wet weather

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts