What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Bennett coming to Brisbane must be a draw of sorts plus the angle of ex broncos coach vs returning broncos coach could do the media rounds in hyping the game. Knights vs broncos by itself is far from a high drawing game but would be above a cronulla/penrith/canberra I think.

There has been nil media hype hey, all that I've seen has been on Facebook.

Yeah just above those guys.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I am glad people are boycotting Thursday Night Football, treating it with the contempt it deserves and embarrassing the shit out of the NRL.

Diesel

Referee
There has been nil media hype hey, all that I've seen has been on Facebook.

Yeah just above those guys.

Totally agree, nothing on the radio, TV or what I skim through in the CM while waiting for my morning coffee. No one in the office is really talking Broncos and it's been like that since 2011

TheFrog

Coach
One way of compensation is a reduction of mnf next season for Penrith. 3 mnf games in one season is bound to mess up a season average.

Actually it's four plus the equivalent game in Round 26, which is Sunday night, but which I think might draw OK vs the Warriors.

cleary89

Coach
Not when you hate the tigers and you have lafai in your fantasy team.

Shit crowd, shit game. Training run for the dogs but it's funny to watch.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
to be fair the NRL can't predict form and weather when they make the draw but this is such a non-event and highlights the main problems we have currently- timeslots and stadia

Perth Red

Post Whore
Can we put the whole tribalism thing to bed? Probably close to 15,000 people could get in for no charge tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts