What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
How the f**king clowns who think that moving away from suburban grounds will some how solve our shocking crowds. A small crowd looks worse in a big emotionless concrete jungle stadium. How would having more seats available solve the problem if people aren't going to go in the first place. Madness I tells ya.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Are they really murdering us in the TV ratings? State of Origin tomorrow night will likely be the highest rating TV show of the year.

Origin is 3 games a year. It's a nice thing to boast about and it drives the AFL tards nuts how successful it is, but it's only 3 games.

Billythekid

First Grade
Origin is 3 games a year. It's a nice thing to boast about and it drives the AFL tards nuts how successful it is, but it's only 3 games.

3 games that potentially will rate higher than the GF is a pretty big deal. It might only be 3 games a year but it makes a huge difference to our tv deal. The networks love events like this and they don't get much bigger than SOO. Now if only we could continue that success without hurting the regular season so much.

Perth Red

Post Whore
3 games that potentially will rate higher than the GF is a pretty big deal. It might only be 3 games a year but it makes a huge difference to our tv deal. The networks love events like this and they don't get much bigger than SOO. Now if only we could continue that success without hurting the regular season so much.

Less rounds, stand alone rep weekends, expansion. Gives TV more coverage and stops the stuffing up of six weeks of the season.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I certainly agree that we need to do something about this stranglehold that Foxtel has on the code. People don't want that shit. HD coverage is nice to have but it isn't worth the price that Foxtel demands.

oikee

Juniors
No good complaining. The scheduling this year has been third world. Right from the word go the NRL was on the back foot.
Origin is all planned wrong. How we ever got to the stage where the games drag on over 9 weeks is mind-numbing backward madness.
Playing normal games on the Monday nights during origin week is third world practice.

If NSW win this next Origin game the fairy tale is over, Origin will be dead in the water and never the same again.
Interest in game 3 will be zero. If anyone even cares when it finally comes around in a months time.

The code is run backwards and it is finally caught up to the yobbo's in charge.
Who is in charge, Hinney and Fletch. Freddie i cant get a sentence out Fittler..

Canard

Immortal

Yeh and every other game rates as well as the AFL as proven even by the guy who claimed it didn't just posts ago.

This game needs to be put in context, its 2 days before an Origin and played without three of the biggest stars in the code.

Its bad scheduling, Im positive Foxtel's ratings would have been well down last night also, they are killing there golden goose, by dumb thinking.

The same fixture in Sydney with the biggest membered club in the League only drew 11K, thats as bad if not worse.

Its not doomdsay, sky is falling, AFL beat us in everything rubbish though.

I shouldnt be replying, but FM this myth that the Gen Yers have the people wont watch a dead rubber Origin is the biggest piece of shit Ive ever heard in my life. It makes the moon landing hoax people look sensible.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Could somebody send me the amended orgin team list that has Kelly/Sezar in NSW Team? GC have injuries galore. The staduim is in the sticks and a Monday night.. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
My instagram feed was just like ANZSTADIUM likes **timmah's photo.

Had a look, and I am positive that it was you. Classic !

Yep, absolute pearler of a sunset yesterday. Kinda reflective of the Bulldogs' season.

Status
Not open for further replies.