What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Honestly, more clubs should do this. Stop charging $25 for a flag - give one to all the members at the least. I have to say it did look pretty good on Friday night

Problem is that people take them home and rarely bring them back to the game. So unless you worked out a system where people picked up a flag and drop it off after the game, it won't work.

f**king Campbelltown again, They're the first to complain that Wests Tigers and NRL aren't doing enough out in the west then they don't turn out to games

Kirky

Juniors
f**king Campbelltown again, They're the first to complain that Wests Tigers and NRL aren't doing enough out in the west then they don't turn out to games

TBF from what I hear it was a pretty miserable winter's evening in Sydney yesterday.

Perth Red

Post Whore
TBF from what I hear it was a pretty miserable winter's evening in Sydney yesterday.

It looked like it might be but ended up ok weather for the game. With no roofs on the stands though I can see why families would be reluctant to go if there might be a chance of rain. But apparently Sydney still loves suburban grounds.

It looked like it might be but ended up ok weather for the game. With no roofs on the stands though I can see why families would be reluctant to go if there might be a chance of rain. But apparently Sydney still loves suburban grounds.

Meanwhile Leichhardt Oval got 16k in torrential rain in round 5

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Wests-Parra blockbuster is looking like less of a blockbuster with each passing week. Not gunna get 50k if they stay on their current mediocre form.

Status
Not open for further replies.