What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
Brookvale will be a wonderful place to attend tonight...

Perfect ground for wet weather

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tickets in Perth don't seem to be selling as well as last year but still hopeful of an 18-20k crowd.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Tanagra gets you the free of charge ;-)

Not really a time-saver when I live on the Central Coast. 3+ hour round trip... homebound train is all stops. Rather spend the $$ and park at the door and get home within an hour.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As an aside, holy shit how bad is this weather? Everywhere from the city up to Newcastle is just getting smashed with torrential rain.

Still heading to Brookie but not counting on much of a turn out.

Another side note - Telstra customers get $20 tickets to plenty of games. Check out Telstra Thanks I think it's called.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm expecting about 11k at both games tonight.

It's gunna be a mediocre round. An average around 14k or so is looking likely.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's a great look for the game. 1/2 empty small ground little better than an amateur club's played on a mud patch. Got to love suburban grounds. Good job it was 1v 3 and not two bottom teams lol.

ouwet

Bench
Brookvale in the wet is the perfect reason why suburban grounds should go! Disgraceful surface, crap crowds (always hear about fans love mud n rain, yet they never turn up) n facilities which r substandard! AFL and the a-league would be laughing at how a "professional" competition can still be playing at a stadium like Brookvale!

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Does NRL do any ads any more ?

I have seen swans adds during Sunday night program on 7

That shit would be expensive ? Or is it contra ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts