What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

TheFrog

Coach
Why are these dumb merkins doing track work when they know it's finals month?

f**k me dead

Hate to tell you this, but Rugby League is not the only show in town. In fact there is something or other on in Sydney just about every weekend. The organisers of all these events would like the trackwork schedule suspended for their event, but don't care about any of the others. The times they manage to avoid are Grand Final Day, the Easter Show, Christmas, New Years Eve and any other HUGE events. A couple of RL finals that might get 50-60k each are just medium sized events really, and their location isn't known until a week or two before. Trackwork is planned 18+ months in advance.

Last edited:

DIOGENES

Juniors
I have not been to ANZ in the rain but want to go on Saturday. Where is the place to be if it's predicted to rain?

Chook Norris

First Grade
anyone know what's left for category 2 for fridays roosters v rabbitohs match?

Terrible seats.. Trying to get bays on level 6 category 2 with no luck lol.. and don't feel like ringing up and waiting over an hour. Ridiculous how ticketek and the NRL haven't evolved to the point where we can select seats.

TheFrog

Coach
That said, I don't understand how you are so simple as to not be able to log on to ticketek and purchase 6 tickets...

The Ticketek interface is very clunky indeed.

I get on, order my tickets, go to pay, then it asks me to log in, I log in and have to do it all again, then it has the order wrong (Category 1) then have to log in again and back to the main page. There is no way of accessing your basket from there that I can find, only by ordering more tickets, so I do that and when getting to the basket its asking me for about $800 so I have to go through and delete what I don't want.

It would be good if you could get to your basket right after logging in, that's how most sites work.

guyver78

Juniors
anyone know what's left for category 2 for fridays roosters v rabbitohs match?

Terrible seats.. Trying to get bays on level 6 category 2 with no luck lol.. and don't feel like ringing up and waiting over an hour. Ridiculous how ticketek and the NRL haven't evolved to the point where we can select seats.

Getting taken to Western end now 137-1 for Category 2 which is still 1/2 ok. I'd grab something like that if I was you, Level 6 at ANZ is absolutely terrible.

guyver78

Juniors
Anyone got a password for the non ticketed club membership? My mate missed out and it's locked out now :(

They usually have a generic password that they just send out to all non ticketed club members

BlueandGold

Juniors
Anyone got a password for the non ticketed club membership? My mate missed out and it's locked out now :(

They usually have a generic password that they just send out to all non ticketed club members

Yeah same me and my Brother have to wait till tomorrow night, password would be awesome.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Pre-Sale Passwords
Rabbitohs Supporters: NRLRabbitohs
Roosters Supporters: NRLRoosters

Preliminary Final 1 Information

Penrith Panthers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
ANZ Stadium, Saturday September 27
Holden Cup Game (Eels v Warriors): 5:15pm
Telstra Premiership Preliminary Final: 7:55pm
Pre-Sale Passwords
Panthers Supporters: NRLPanthers
Bulldogs Supporters: NRLBulldogs

guyver78

Juniors
Pre-Sale Passwords

Pre-Sale Passwords

thankyou mate, very much appreciated!

Pre-Sale Passwords

Pre-Sale Passwords

High tech password :roll:

Sack grant

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im confident they'll be a big crowds on Friday night and Saturday night

The last two preliminary finals that involved Canterbury at ANZ got over 70,000. It might come close again on Saturday.