What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

BlueandGold

Juniors
Pre-Sale Passwords
Rabbitohs Supporters: NRLRabbitohs
Roosters Supporters: NRLRoosters

Preliminary Final 1 Information

Penrith Panthers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
ANZ Stadium, Saturday September 27
Holden Cup Game (Eels v Warriors): 5:15pm
Telstra Premiership Preliminary Final: 7:55pm
Pre-Sale Passwords
Panthers Supporters: NRLPanthers
Bulldogs Supporters: NRLBulldogs

Those dont seem to work..:?:?

alien

Referee
im trying to ring up ticketek now...
line busy
line busy
line busy
line busy
line busy
line busy
get a bigger call centre, you pricks!!! :lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
Getting taken to Western end now 137-1 for Category 2 which is still 1/2 ok. I'd grab something like that if I was you, Level 6 at ANZ is absolutely terrible.

Tbh, it's a preference thing. I've always preferred sitting parallel with the sideline and getting a view of the whole field. Hate getting views from the corner with little elevation. I think i'll just wait it out a bit more lol and will have to miss the members discount

alien

Referee
oops after all that you can only buy a ticket over the phone starting from tomorrow. damn you ticketek!!! ](*,)
i guess i'll just use the website then :lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Look forward to your posts about how ANZ is shit compared to Suncorp and how Sydney siders are shit compared the Brisbanites. ;-)

Ha, but good effort, very impressive!

Haha, I won't over egg the pudding.

I would rather be a neutral at two prelims than one Grand Final that could potentially be Canterbury v Roosters. Then have to pay for the public holiday Monday flight. Hell. No.

In 404 Friday and 102-2 Saturday.

Hoping Souths and Penrith get up.

alien

Referee
i think all of the tickets for level 1 will be bought by the end of tomorrow. they are going quick! i was lucky to get a seat in the burrow just then. at first it wouldnt let me. it said something like "all tickets for this category taken or in other people's baskets". so i tried a minute later and someone must have changed their mind, or they were too slow, because it let me grab it!!! :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Ticketek interface is very clunky indeed.

I get on, order my tickets, go to pay, then it asks me to log in, I log in and have to do it all again, then it has the order wrong (Category 1) then have to log in again and back to the main page. There is no way of accessing your basket from there that I can find, only by ordering more tickets, so I do that and when getting to the basket its asking me for about $800 so I have to go through and delete what I don't want.

It would be good if you could get to your basket right after logging in, that's how most sites work.

That's an issue at your end mate - always goes to the basket after logging in if you're prompted to after selecting tickets. Every single time I've used Ticketek.

Of the available ticketing agencies and their web interfaces, I'd put Ticketek only second behind Proticket... and a long long long way ahead of Ticketmaster.

RWB

Bench
Let me get this right

Because YOU had trouble with tickets, it's a disaster?

Yes - it affected you and it's a shit situation but it is quite obviously the exception, not the rule, given that 28k lobbed up, the ground looked great and the atmosphere was enormous.

That said, I don't understand how you are so simple as to not be able to log on to ticketek and purchase 6 tickets...

I'm simple now because I couldn't purchase 6 tickets in sold out or limited bays. Are you taking the piss or genuine? I don't know why you're struggling to comprehend this, let me put it simply;

CAT 1 & CAT 2 bays were either sold out or only had single or double seats left. I can't make it any simpler than that to understand, if you still don't get it then you're beyond help.

It just worked for me when I tried to buy one ticket, but yes it fails when buying more than one.

The NRL is a bloody joke. How amateur are they! They continue to get worse. Unbelievable and so stressful for supporters wanting to head out.

It's a joke! I personally know 3 people who now won't e going!!

Why all the denial and defending of the NRL? The f**ked up plain and simple, The upper tier should've been opened days ago when it was clear reserved tickets were near selling out.

I'm simple now because I couldn't purchase 6 tickets in sold out or limited bays. Are you taking the piss or genuine? I don't know why you're struggling to comprehend this, let me put it simply;

CAT 1 & CAT 2 bays were either sold out or only had single or double seats left. I can't make it any simpler than that to understand, if you still don't get it then you're beyond help.

Why all the denial and defending of the NRL? The f**ked up plain and simple, The upper tier should've been opened days ago when it was clear reserved tickets were near selling out.

Well said.

Wouldn't surprise me if the reason they held off selling tickets in the upper tier was to squueze as many as possible into the Eastern concourse so that it looked better on the tv coverage.

Yes, this has happened in the past.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I got 3 tickets this morning for Friday. Got them at 10:04 and only just got in aisle 105 level 1.

At first gave Level 4 straight away. Got out straight away wanted level 1.

Most of good level 2 seats on east are corporates which would have been annoying for people.

There was also 35-40 bays combined on Western Side all for ANZ members only. On levels 1, 2 and 4.

Probably just cat 3 behind posts left tomorrow and lots of level 6. Single seats in reasonable position will still be available I think.

I'm happy with my tickets but no doubt Souths seats went so fast today.

Think it should get 65k. Hopefully a few more

Chook Norris

First Grade
I got 3 tickets this morning for Friday. Got them at 10:04 and only just got in aisle 105 level 1.

At first gave Level 4 straight away. Got out straight away wanted level 1.

Most of good level 2 seats on east are corporates which would have been annoying for people.

There was also 35-40 bays combined on Western Side all for ANZ members only. On levels 1, 2 and 4.

Probably just cat 3 behind posts left tomorrow and lots of level 6. Single seats in reasonable position will still be available I think.

I'm happy with my tickets but no doubt Souths seats went so fast today.

Think it should get 65k. Hopefully a few more

Aisle 110 still available right now if anyone's interested

Latest posts