What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

ouwet

Bench
Just responding to whats being said, but yr rite, why are we comparing crowds to 5 years ago. Last years prelim souths and manly had 44k - both games this week should pass that

All good mate... I'm hoping ticket sales get a lift today and tomorrow because both games are set for disappointing crowds!

ouwet

Bench
Latest PAX for Dogs V Panthers is around the 26,000.

I read somewhere ANZ members are getting there tickets today, I REALLY hope these PAX don't include them

belmore eel

Juniors
Latest PAX for Dogs V Panthers is around the 26,000.

I read somewhere ANZ members are getting there tickets today, I REALLY hope these PAX don't include them
Why r we not getting regular ticket sale updates and splits like we've had for the last 5 years for prelims???

guyver78

Juniors
I really don't understand how ticketek operates. It seems that you can get better seats today then what you could Monday at 10:10am. wtf

Rabbitohs hot seats and The Burrow had "Allocation Exhaused" 2 days ago. Today it's somehow reverted back to "Limited Availability".

Chookpen and Roosters hot seats you can all of the sudden buy in 5's.

ouwet

Bench
I really don't understand how ticketek operates. It seems that you can get better seats today then what you could Monday at 10:10am. wtf

Rabbitohs hot seats and The Burrow had "Allocation Exhaused" 2 days ago. Today it's somehow reverted back to "Limited Availability".

Chookpen and Roosters hot seats you can all of the sudden buy in 5's.

Yep same as the Bulldogs! The Kennel was sold out, then today you could get 6 tickets together (I'm Spewing BTW), now it's sold out again? Cat 1 was gone on the lower levels (For Bulldogs) And Level 4 was being sold, however today there seems to be quite a few still in Level 1:crazy:

morley101

Juniors
Yep same as the Bulldogs! The Kennel was sold out, then today you could get 6 tickets together (I'm Spewing BTW), now it's sold out again? Cat 1 was gone on the lower levels (For Bulldogs) And Level 4 was being sold, however today there seems to be quite a few still in Level 1:crazy:

You can buy tickets in bay 108 for Friday too.

franklin2323

Immortal

They must hold some back. WK 1 was the same Panthers Den sold out on Monday. The day before the game a mate bought 3 in there

RWB

Bench
Yeh I've never understood why Ticketek put up 'exhausted' or 'limited' then re-release a whole bunch of tickets a few days later?

There must be a good reason for it.

Latest posts