What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

Delboy

First Grade
Who is this Shannon Noel person they advise is doing the singing, how irritating that they can't even get their press releases correct

Paul Kind is a complete nuffie

insert.pause

First Grade
Who is this Shannon Noel person they advise is doing the singing, how irritating that they can't even get their press releases correct

Paul Kind is a complete nuffie

Wow a typo, do you actually think Paul Kind wrote the press release? :roll:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I don't care if you bag him but at least bag him for something hes actually responsible for, some of you sound no better than telegraph journos. Sutton is quoted in the same release maybe its his fault!

Yes, you're very clever. You are up to date with corporate operations at the NRL and are aware that he moved from marketing to commercial operations some eighteen months ago.

A sticker for your chart.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Have the telstra $15 tickets sold out? the code is not working for either game now but it was last night.

RUles me out unfortunately if they are

Never mind i stuffed up, didn't follow the link through my bigpond homepage!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Souths earlier today had 60percent of tickets.

I would say Roosters 25-27percent and neutrals plus NRL fans 13-15percent.

BlueandGold

Juniors
So Souths earlier today had 60percent of tickets.

I would say Roosters 25-27percent and neutrals plus NRL fans 13-15percent.

The split will not be known until game day.

I bought tickets using the Rabbitohs2014 code does that make me a souths supporter in the eyes of the NRL?

DIOGENES

Juniors
Just got 3 tickets on aisle 106 for Saturday with PAX 41560

These have been unavailable all week but released about 1 hr ago - I guess they were assigned to Panthers but have now been returned to Ticketek.

Not the most user friendly way to run things.