What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

mattyg

Bench
Dogs v panthers still only about 5k behind the souths roosters game and a day later. The crowds could be about the same by Saturday which would be great. Hopefully both can crack 60k I think we can be happy with that

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Just got 3 tickets on aisle 106 for Saturday with PAX 41560

These have been unavailable all week but released about 1 hr ago - I guess they were assigned to Panthers but have now been returned to Ticketek.

Not the most user friendly way to run things.

Got 4 for saturday night now as well, pax 41646

My guess is both games will end up in and round 65k. Which considering how many games are played in sydney and in particular how many finals this year and recent years would be a fantastic effort.

guyver78

Juniors
Got 4 for saturday night now as well, pax 41646

My guess is both games will end up in and round 65k. Which considering how many games are played in sydney and in particular how many finals this year and recent years would be a fantastic effort.

Do you really think we'll get an additional 15K of walk-ups? That would be good but a huge task given the PAX at the moment.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Do you really think we'll get an additional 15K of walk-ups? That would be good but a huge task given the PAX at the moment.

My understanding is that stadium members are not in the pax? So if that assumption is right then we could expect 5-10 of those to turn up. Add to that a day of sales tomorrow and I think it's realistic.

ouwet

Bench
My understanding is that stadium members are not in the pax? So if that assumption is right then we could expect 5-10 of those to turn up. Add to that a day of sales tomorrow and I think it's realistic.

It's included! Yesterday ANZ stadium Twitter said members were getting tickets sent by email, then in the afternoon both PAX numbers went up by around 8,000! Unfortunately I cannot see either game getting more then 55,000 unless heaps are sold tonight (late night shopping) at ticketek outlets.

guyver78

Juniors

I'd be very happy with around 60K. Once you start hitting 60K at ANZ all of Level 1 and 4 are pretty much full.

insert.pause

First Grade
It will be incredibly disappointing if Friday doesn't crack at least 60k, the game should have sold itself and there just doesn't seem to be any hype about it at all. They should have had tickets on sale from Saturday for tomorrow, they lost two days of sales.

You are kidding yourself if you think it will get 60k. The souffs supporter base is a myth and well the roosters don't have a a supporter base.

Latest posts