What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
another thing, with transport integrated from places like Dapto, Goulburn, Bathurst, it is surely cheaper to buy a football ticket rather than a train ticket if you want a cheap trip to Sydney. Get on it!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't think junior card holders is included in the pax for tomorrow.

They get them at the box office ticket window before the game tomorrow.

Not sure how many junior passes will come to the game though. I think they have to sit on level 6.

BlueandGold

Juniors
I don't think junior card holders is included in the pax for tomorrow.

They get them at the box office ticket window before the game tomorrow.

Not sure how many junior passes will come to the game though. I think they have to sit on level 6.

Yeah but it will pull in a couple of thousand imo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The split will not be known until game day.

I bought tickets using the Rabbitohs2014 code does that make me a souths supporter in the eyes of the NRL?

Yeah I know that. That was just an update from this morning.

I agree won't be able to tell until tomorrow night.

Was just my rough kind of estimation.

Hope we get over 55k and can get around 60k. I hope there will be 65k but don't think it will get that much.

Anything below 55k would be very disappointing. Should be more advertising from NRL for both games. There has been some but not enough.

ouwet

Bench

Hope we get over 55k and can get around 60k. I hope there will be 65k but don't think it will get that much.

Anything below 55k would be very disappointing. Should be more advertising from NRL for both games. There has been some but not enough.

The clubs have to take some responsibility also! The Bulldogs for example have barely mentioned or encouraged fans to go out on Saturday... I don't understand why they wouldn't plaster it all over there website, facebook n Twitter? Pretty poor!!

CC_Roosters

First Grade

I often wonder do the Nrl actually have a marketing department? I see next to no mainstream marketing for anything but origin each year. How hard is it to organize billboards, bus signs, TV adverts etc. ...

insert.pause

First Grade
I often wonder do the Nrl actually have a marketing department? I see next to no mainstream marketing for anything but origin each year. How hard is it to organize billboards, bus signs, TV adverts etc. ...

It would be hard to have missed the light it up campaign the NRL has run for finals across billboard, tv, social media, etc?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
The clubs have to take some responsibility also! The Bulldogs for example have barely mentioned or encouraged fans to go out on Saturday... I don't understand why they wouldn't plaster it all over there website, facebook n Twitter? Pretty poor!!

Roosters and bunnies are very proactive on Facebook from what I can see. And so they should be combined they have over 400k likes!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
It would be hard to have missed the light it up campaign the NRL has run for finals across billboard, tv, social media, etc?

To be honest I have seen it maybe twice in 3 weeks, each time on Fox sports news. Which is more preaching to the converted than anything

insert.pause

First Grade
Dan Ginnane ‏@DanGinnane 9m
#nrl tweeps the ticket special thru Ticketek we had on @RushHourMMM is apparently still valid. Type 'rushhour' in and can get abt 10% off

I got this text today

"Marty, Des said the finals are about the 'moment'. We have momentum, but need you with us to make the moment. Tix @ bit.ly/ridetheMOMENTum. TXT STOP 2 OPT OUT"

Jason Maher

Immortal
Possibly relevant point: the previous preliminary finals that have drawn huge crowds have been up against games in another state, not another all-Sydney PF. Dogs vs Souths in 2012 (70,354) was up against Melbourne vs Manly in Melbourne. Dragons vs Tigers in 2010 (71,212) was up against Titans vs Roosters at Suncorp (which I went to, by the by). Parra vs Dogs in 2009 (74,549) was up against Melbourne vs Brisbane in Melbourne. I think having 2 such preliminary finals, we'll likely see something like 50-60k to each.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Possibly relevant point: the previous preliminary finals that have drawn huge crowds have been up against games in another state, not another all-Sydney PF. Dogs vs Souths in 2012 (70,354) was up against Melbourne vs Manly in Melbourne. Dragons vs Tigers in 2010 (71,212) was up against Titans vs Roosters at Suncorp (which I went to, by the by). Parra vs Dogs in 2009 (74,549) was up against Melbourne vs Brisbane in Melbourne. I think having 2 such preliminary finals, we'll likely see something like 50-60k to each.

very relavent. neutrals will likely attend one game only

You realise almost half of the Rabbitohs' memberships are non-ticketed, right?

I certainly do realise that.

It's a shame that others don't when they ask why we don't get all 30,000 members to every home game.

Bulldogs also offer non ticketed memberships, so I just don't understand why a club who have such a passionate supporter base don't have a similar number of members.

Latest posts