What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
They really milk it dry dont they

Surely just make the singles $50 and f**k them off

Who is going to pay $390 to sit on their own

leaguegod692

Juniors
They really milk it dry dont they

Surely just make the singles $50 and f**k them off

Who is going to pay $390 to sit on their own
yeah this

i've seen people by themselves quite often in supporter sections in these games, because it becomes more of a pack atmosphere anyways

nut not many are going by themselves in the premium seats, no way

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Can still get Diamond, Platinum & Gold single seats so not a complete sellout yet.

When I saw this at 3pm I actually went onto Ticketek and all allocations were exhausted, not sure what you were looking at?

seanoff

Juniors
Gold, diamond and platinum 10:30 thursday night all still available. Diamond tickets are definitely available in 106 and 107. Could have got 2 as best avail in 106. Didn't go further than that

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why would they make an article saying "sell out" if it's not. Surely that discourages people from checking and buying the remaining tickets?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Maybe people are cancelling tickets and they're being resold? Could be any number of explanations.

guyver78

Juniors
I don't know why they'd declare it a sellout. You had Souths supporters in the morning news this morning disappointed that they couldn't get tickets when you can still clearly get tickets.