What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
16032 - well done

Why thank you.

Pretty disappointing at newy. The way various media and reporters were going on the ground was going to sell out in advance. What they ended up with was par for that fixture, so in that sense it is ok.

Burns

First Grade
Was an odd crowd there, Western stand was packed because of the shade and Eastern was barren due to it being a billion degrees in the sun. Still looked like a bit more than 18K. Sharks has next to no fans there either.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Highest non-finals Sydney crowd for Rabbitohs hosting Raiders since the opening round in 1999 at SFS.

Swarzey

Bench
I honestly couldn't give a f**k about the crowd number, it was still a hair raising and emotional atmosphere. A sell-out would have been great but I'll settle for 18k.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I honestly couldn't give a f**k about the crowd number, it was still a hair raising and emotional atmosphere. A sell-out would have been great but I'll settle for 18k.

Well said mate, don't worry about the mainly Brisbane f**ktards on here.

Springs

First Grade
Rabbitohs crowd was ok. Outdrawing a GF rematch and against Canberra. Crowds in Sydney for games involving Canberra rarely get over 15,000.

RWB

Bench
Shock, a game bathed in sunshine outdraws two Friday night games affected by rain.

16k is a decent crowd on its own merits.

georgesnmith

Juniors
just got tix for dragons / souths at the SCG in the brewongle stand up the top. not been there since the centenary test match, cant wait.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
just got tix for dragons / souths at the SCG in the brewongle stand up the top. not been there since the centenary test match, cant wait.

Owe I forgot they play at the scg next round. Should be stacks of dragons fans, assume its in their membership package. Will be interesting to see how bunnies fans respond to their form after being spoiled for 2 years. Albeit I am positive about the crowd prospects for this one, 25k+ I would think

LatK7

First Grade
Owe I forgot they play at the scg next round. Should be stacks of dragons fans, assume its in their membership package. Will be interesting to see how bunnies fans respond to their form after being spoiled for 2 years. Albeit I am positive about the crowd prospects for this one, 25k+ I would think

25k is pass. Not every Saints member has this one included in their membership, but at least a few would. Hopefully this one is advertised a bit, being heritage round and all.

Roosters v Bulldogs - 20,000
Broncos v Eels - 30,000
Sharks v Warriors - 11,000
Panthers v Raiders - 12,000
Dragons v Rabbitohs - 25,000
Storm v Titans - 12,500
Tigers v Sea Eagles - 18,000
Cowboys v Knights - 11,500

Ave ~17,500

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Cowboys on Monday night will struggle to get 10k. Sharks due to their current form and international opposition will mean a sub 10k crowd too.

Diesel

Referee
Cowboys at home on a Monday night is just dumb.

There's 4 to 5 teams for different reasons that should not have home games on Monday night; Warriors because of the time difference, Newcastle, Cowboys, Canberra because they all rely on regional supporters who cannot travel & perhaps the Titans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.