What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC_fan

Coach
Don't blame people for not turning out. The rain was prety bad on my way home at 4.30 so I had zero interest in venturing out tonight I would think most others think the same. Looks like 12k

I think you are about right with the crowd and the comments.

Like it or not weather is a huge factor in if people attend games. As for putting a roof on the stadium. For mine it's just not about sitting at the game and keeping dry and comfortable It's also about getting to the ground and home again in bad weather.

Dragons01

First Grade
I agree the weather plays a massive part in the crowd. The die hards will always turn up but the walk up supporter won't. You only have to look at the middle of the field to see how much it has rained.

Hoping the rain eases off because if it hangs around it will definitely affect tomorrow nights crowd at the SCG :-(

LatK7

First Grade
I agree the weather plays a massive part in the crowd. The die hards will always turn up but the walk up supporter won't. You only have to look at the middle of the field to see how much it has rained.

Hoping the rain eases off because if it hangs around it will definitely affect tomorrow nights crowd at the SCG :-(

Yep. Should be looking at 25k but won't go near it if the rain hits.

insert.pause

First Grade
12k? Seriously? Premiers up against a big Sydney club and that's all they get, I would hate to see it without the 80c tickets, that is really an absolutely disgraceful crowd!

8a4d9b5cbbdf11e38115120efb78a49c_8.jpg

943ed818bbe111e3a7d80e1a9b7f202c_8.jpg

The Home of Rugby League.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
8a4d9b5cbbdf11e38115120efb78a49c_8.jpg

943ed818bbe111e3a7d80e1a9b7f202c_8.jpg

The Home of Rugby League.

Get over yourself already, it absolutely hammered down this evening across sydney, taking the rain away it would been 20-23k that we normally get v the bulldogs.

How about you worry about Queensland crowds. The titans outright lie, the cowboys have lost travelling regional support and the Broncos can't fill the best rectangular ground in Australia with a great central and social location. When was briabanes last 50k or 59k regular season game? I know when sydneys was!

Give it a couple more years and its a good bet that 1 or maybe 2 sydney clubs will be regularly averaging more than Brisbane on the back of growing memberships, gate sharing and stadia strategy.

Give it a couple more years and its a good bet that 1 or maybe 2 sydney clubs will be regularly averaging more than Brisbane on the back of growing memberships, gate sharing and stadia strategy.

Nice one. The other day there was someone arguing with me on here that you already have a 1000 years of tradition in your Sydney clubs. Now you want another couple of years. Whatever, mate.

As for tonight, a good Shute Shield crowd, I suppose.

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Dogs fans sounded much louder in the final 20min. Surprised they didn't travel that much for this one, normally they are good travellers.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
32009 in Brisbane. Best crowd against the Eels in Brisbane since 2010, second best since 1999.

36.8k tickets sold. Stadium members letting us down!!

Enjoy your win eels lads, until we hold onto the ball in our attacking 20 our lads won't win anything.

Not as many eels fans as I thought, fair bit of noise from them at the end, but both Broncos second half tries completely annihilated them noise wise.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Nice one. The other day there was someone arguing with me on here that you already have a 1000 years of tradition in your Sydney clubs. Now you want another couple of years. Whatever, mate.

As for tonight, a good Shute Shield crowd, I suppose.

Definitely glad you're back.

Tonights atmosphere was good, I guess because we aren't used to winning so much anymore!

If we win the next two away games we could be in for a corker of a crowd on ANZAC day.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
36.8k tickets sold. Stadium members letting us down!!

Enjoy your win eels lads, until we hold onto the ball in our attacking 20 our lads won't win anything.

Not as many eels fans as I predicted, fair bit of noise from them at the end, but both Broncos second half tries completely annihilated them noise wise.

Stick it up ur arse mate ......u got that crowd because u played US.......and I see plenty of blue and gold, good luck. Gonna be a long season for ur mob, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA .

Ps
Ur were never goin to win this match.....

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Get over yourself already, it absolutely hammered down this evening across sydney, taking the rain away it would been 20-23k that we normally get v the bulldogs.

How about you worry about Queensland crowds. The titans outright lie, the cowboys have lost travelling regional support and the Broncos can't fill the best rectangular ground in Australia with a great central and social location. When was briabanes last 50k or 59k regular season game? I know when sydneys was!

Agreed door the amount of teams up north, their crowds are flicked to,say the least, anyway Parra won't be goin anywhere. :lol:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Stick it up ur arse mate ......u got that crowd because u played US.......and I see plenty of blue and gold, good luck. Gonna be a long season for ur mob, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA .

Ps
Ur were never goin to win this match.....

You're an absolute knob. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts