What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Bench
3rd home game in a row we've been affected by rain. We're cursed this season I tell ya.

At least the club have opened the upper East stand again, reckon we're looking at about the same as last week ~13-15k unfortunately.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
3rd home game in a row we've been affected by rain. We're cursed this season I tell ya.

At least the club have opened the upper East stand again, reckon we're looking at about the same as last week ~13-15k unfortunately.

Might surprise, the doggies look to be on the rise and sonny bill is back, ill say 19k being optimistic

oikee

Juniors
Here, knock yourself out with this view and seating arrangement. It is better at the ground.
http://panedia.com/virtualtour/content/7918

North east corner level three, away fans normally get these seats, near damm perfect and you dont move your back to see the game changing ends of action.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
Roosters have opened up the top tiers to all GA tickets to help people shelter from the rain.

It would be good if they actually advertised this throughout the week instead of making the call on the day though.

Danish

Referee
I think the overall experience at Suncorp beats the SFS, except for having to put up with Broncos fans..........

If you have to sit behind the sticks then Suncorp is probably better. Other than that I don't see much difference between the 2 stadiums.

Suncorps steep rake on the seating is nullified by the stands being further back from the sideline, and the SFS also gets much greater sunlight so the surface is actually firm under foot and not just a constant sandpit like Suncopr and ANZ always are

Canard

Immortal
Australian RL fans are soft as. Buy a poncho ffs!

I used to get to the ground early to help clear the snow off the pitch before kick off in my youth, sunshine makes you soft!

As would the other 3000 or so fans who go to games in the UK

oikee

Juniors
This view you have sent is level 5 north east.

AWAY fans are located in section 317 which is SOUTH EAST level 3.

Your making me look dumb. Yes i know, i gave the other view because their is no South-east level three.
So i gave the exact same view from a different corner, which i said, go back and read if you like, North east level three, geez.

Gee Whiz it hard.
Enjoy the footy, go the Broncos, tame the wooden spooners.

Last edited:

oikee

Juniors
Cleary89, that sounds like a go-card for travel.

Weather check for Brisbane, the most perfect night so far this year. Crowd, 35 plus.

guyver78

Juniors
Weather is about the same as last Friday and Dogs have 3 times as many supporters as Manly so I think they will get about 16,500..

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
f**k me Barry. Build a roof on sfs

All Sydney teams have to play one home game there throughout year

Friday night problem solved

CC_Roosters

First Grade
f**k me Barry. Build a roof on sfs

All Sydney teams have to play one home game there throughout year

Friday night problem solved

Agree 100% I would rather see allianz get a roof than anz as it wouldnt fix the crap views there. And your right additonal games would be a requiremenr I think.

Don't blame people for not turning out. The rain was prety bad on my way home at 4.30 so I had zero interest in venturing out tonight I would think most others think the same. Looks like 12k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts