What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usain Bolt

Bench
00A46C06-5C16-486E-8994-A1D9AA0CDA55.jpg

Classic Buzz

24k pretty good considering the weather down there at the moment, if anything Souths/St George is a 30k+ game at best. West Tigers at LO should get a great crowd providing the weather is good tomorrow surely first afternoon game there in a long time.

insert.pause

First Grade
There is an argument to be made that the telegraphs constant negative press about the nrl is doing the game no favors when it comes to encouraging people to attend games, they barely write anything positive and it's bound to wear people down after a while. The courier mail journos, while by no means perfect, are at least not hostile to the game and I think the general mood about the game in qld is far more positive as a result.

pHyR3

Juniors
ANZ and Allianz are the future of RL in sydney. Maybe that prposed new one as well.

everyone has to get over places like Leichardt, Campbelltown, Belmore, Redfern etc.

Brookie might be okay if they upgrade it considerably cause Allianz is very far for manly fans.

Also, i reckon booking fees do add that little extra to tickets that makes them seem a tad expensive. i.e. that $30 is probably like $29 rounded up, minus a $3-4 BF means the ticket was $25 which is alright. NRL should just do tickets independently of ticketek. So put em up there as well, but also offer people to purchase them online with no BF.

Memberships dont have booking fees also. got a $200 GA membership for the tigers to SIXTEEN games. 12 home and 4 free away :D

Springs

First Grade
Good crowd at Sharks I thought, for their record and their opposition. Crap at Penrith. Pretty good at SCG. Should be more but compared to the rest of the crowds this year it's good.

DC_fan

Coach
ANZ Stadium is an abomination. Souths must move back to SFS.

No way in the world should that happen. I am a Souths season ticket holder who like many other Souths fans I live and work in the far western suburbs of Sydney. I travel to ANZ without a problem but there is no way I could make that trip to the Football Stadium especially for Friday and Monday night games.

If they ever move back to the SFS then they have lost me and probably many other fans as season ticket holders.

If I and other Souths fans can travel to ANZ from where we live then Souths fans from the inner city can do so.

Brutus

Referee
No way in the world should that happen. I am a Souths season ticket holder who like many other Souths fans I live and work in the far western suburbs of Sydney. I travel to ANZ without a problem but there is no way I could make that trip to the Football Stadium especially for Friday and Monday night games.

If they ever move back to the SFS then they have lost me and probably many other fans as season ticket holders.

If I and other Souths fans can travel to ANZ from where we live then Souths fans from the inner city can do so.

But you're a RL troll. You don't even like the game

Status
Not open for further replies.