What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

LatK7

First Grade
Got an Email today from the NRL. $30 tickets gets you into both the ANZAC Day game (Saints/Easts) and ANZAC Test.

Not bad.

RWB

Bench
no dragons v easts could be at anz if the demand was there.

stadium size is fine.

But I think a better comparison would be who gets the better origin crowd. I imagine NSW will as usual despite being on an 8 year losing streak.

Nah we took the Anzac day game (well the Dragons did) to ANZ one year and it was the biggest disaster ever. No atmosphere whatsoever, ruined the whole experience. Nothing beats a sold out SFS in Syndey.

insert.pause

First Grade
Got an Email today from the NRL. $30 tickets gets you into both the ANZAC Day game (Saints/Easts) and ANZAC Test.

Not bad.

It's going to get to the point that the NRL is going to have to pay people in Sydney to go to games, it's pathetic.

oikee

Juniors
Titans Broncos heading towards a sellout.
How many that stadium hold. 27 thousand. Nice work Queenslanders.
Kids behind the posts get in for free accompanied by paying adult. Nice idea.

LatK7, Got an Email today from the NRL. $30 tickets gets you into both the ANZAC Day game (Saints/Easts) and ANZAC Test.

Not bad. Yes a good idea really if your not a member. It helps fill seats and a reason for fans of the game to show.
I like this deal. well done nrl.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Titans Broncos heading towards a sellout.
How many that stadium hold. 27 thousand. Nice work Queenslanders.
Kids behind the posts get in for free accompanied by paying adult. Nice idea.

LatK7, Got an Email today from the NRL. $30 tickets gets you into both the ANZAC Day game (Saints/Easts) and ANZAC Test.

Not bad. Yes a good idea really if your not a member. It helps fill seats and a reason for fans of the game to show.
I like this deal. well done nrl.

Please make sure you do your research man..

Its actually free children with paying adult on the eastern stand, which runs along the sideline.

oikee

Juniors
I like the idea of kids getting in for free behind the goalposts as well for syndey, great idea.
Those seats are forever empty.

Canard

Immortal
According to the clubs Facebook page, 18000 tickets sold so far to Storm v Warriors ANZAC day game

They always get a shite load of walkups to this game as it's scheduled after the AFL match across the road, and it being the Warriors.

Obviously this year its hard, but to not schedule the Storm in Melbourne on Good Friday is dumb, being that AFL don't play this day. (They haven't for at least 2 seasons now)

Word down here is that as of next season they will however.

insert.pause

First Grade
in 2 weeks time this comment is going to be probably the dumbest post of the year

How will time change the fact that to get people to attend a test match in our heartland, with a population of 4.5 million, the NRL has to provide extra incentives of free buffets and 2 for 1 tickets to two of the city's biggest games of the season. I'm not criticizing the NRL for doing all they can to get people to turn up, I'm criticizing the apathetic sporting public in Sydney that makes them have to.

Dakink

Bench
Okies back on track, left taronga about halfa ago, driving to penrith cause my four year olds second team is the bunnies. Then back to ballina tomorrow! Add 6 to the crowd tonight.

georgesnmith

Juniors
How will time change the fact that to get people to attend a test match in our heartland, with a population of 4.5 million, the NRL has to provide extra incentives of free buffets and 2 for 1 tickets to two of the city's biggest games of the season. I'm not criticizing the NRL for doing all they can to get people to turn up, I'm criticizing the apathetic sporting public in Sydney that makes them have to.

It's going to get to the point that the NRL is going to have to pay people in Sydney to go to games, it's pathetic.

now maybe in your own head you only mean test matches, but reading NRL in your post that means club games

also going to games ...there is only one test match this year in sydney, clearly meaning more than that.

as next week well have 2 massive club games in sydney for the NRL your post will be fairly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.