What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

insert.pause

First Grade
now maybe in your own head you only mean test matches, but reading NRL in your post that means club games

as next week well have 2 massive club games in sydney for the NRL your post will be fairly stupid.

Who do you think run test matches in Australia? But, no I didn't mean just test matches, wow two games, impressive, how do you justify the other 5 weeks of predominately disappointing crowds in Sydney? If only Easter was every week!

Last edited:

georgesnmith

Juniors
Who do you think run test matches in Australia? But, no I didn't mean just test matches, wow two games, impressive, how do you justify the other 5 weeks of predominately disappointing crowds in Sydney? If only Easter was every week!

will you make up your mind what you mean?

:lol:

who knows if we get 50k to one game, 40k to the other

your post about having to pay people to go to games in sydney would be right on the money wont it ?

ill bump your comment right after the crowds are announced

insert.pause

First Grade
will you make up your mind what you mean?

who knows if we get 50k to one game, 40k to the other

your post about having to pay people to go to games in sydney would be right on the money wont it ?

ill bump your comment right after the crowds are announced

You are the one who seems confused.

Those crowds you seem to be basing your whole argument on are the exception, not the rule. Or am I mistaken and every week Sydney has crowds of those your suggesting for next week? The lengths the NRL are going to to avoid embarrassment for the test match is only evident of the systemic attendance problems the game has in Sydney. One swallow doesn't a summer make!

georgesnmith

Juniors
You are the one who seems confused.

Those crowds you seem to be basing your whole argument on are the exception, not the rule. Or am I mistaken and every week Sydney has crowds of those your suggesting for next week? The lengths the NRL are going to to avoid embarrassment for the test match is only evident of the systemic attendance problems the game has in Sydney. One swallow doesn't a summer make!

what are you basing your comments on, two bad crowds at penrith?

really do you even know what the crowd averages are for sydney clubs or just making this up as you go along?

i cant believe someone would make the comments you did 10 days out from what could be the two of of the top crowds in sydney this year.

and a few weeks after theres the anzac day game as well

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Hope the weather doesn't ruin what should be a decent attendance. Would have 16k or more if dry.

We can't catch a break with the weather at the moment especially on Friday nights.

Really hoping for the titans sake its a near sellout, really it should at or close to capacity for this fixture.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Worried about this Titans crowd. WTF is happening, no idea how the pax was 24k.

Northern end is looking sparse as! Photo attachment having issues.

Titans need work done. However, there are an absolute infestation of broncos fans here.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

If only the media would try talking about the games in the week ahead rather constantly re running the same old issues, concussions, crowds, expansion, too many sydney clubs. It really is boring rubbish and no wonder many fans don't get motivated to attend unless a game is built up in a big way. So many angle you could take on this game alone. Brooks v Thurston, young gun v the master. Rising tiger rookies etc.... But no that's too much to ask of he disgrace that is the australian media

Diesel

Referee
I'm wondering if having the QLD game live in NSW, then the NSW on delay and the NSW game live in QLD with the QLD game on delay would help the crowds much

CC_Roosters

First Grade
This is unbelievable would the rain ever piss off. It seems that nearly every sydney fixture has had rain before or durig the game this season. Really is killing crowds big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.