What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

juro

Bench
After 1 round:
- Total attendance = 126,590, worst since 2003 (7 games)
- Average attendance = 15,824, worst since 1998
- 63% of best average attendance (2011 = 25,039)

After 2 rounds:
- Total attendance = 264,395, worst since 2004 (14 games)
- Average attendance = 16,525, worst since 2003
- 82% of best average attendance (2006 = 20,220)

elbusto

Coach
After 1 round:
- Total attendance = 126,590, worst since 2003 (7 games)
- Average attendance = 15,824, worst since 1998
- 63% of best average attendance (2011 = 25,039)

After 2 rounds:
- Total attendance = 264,395, worst since 2004 (14 games)
- Average attendance = 16,525, worst since 2003
- 82% of best average attendance (2006 = 20,220)
Round 3 last year only had 109k so we will make up ground there.

Springs

First Grade
Tigers, Broncos, Sharks and Manly should be getting good crowds this weekend.
Tigers play what should be their biggest crowd puller, Broncos are going well and play the Roosters for the first time in forever up there, while the Sharks and Manly play arguably their biggest rivals.
Hoping for 30,000 at ANZ, 35,000+ at Suncorp, 16,000+ at Shark Park and Brookie.

LatK7

First Grade
Tigers v souths 27k - DREAMING probably just over 20,000
Broncos v Roosters 33k Yeah around about that.
Penrith v Bulldogs 17k DREAMING I'd say 10,000-12,000
Sharks v dragons 17k DREAMING I'd say 13,000-15,000
Cowboys v Warriors 15k Maybe I'd say 10,000-12,000
Manly v parra 14k Yeah sounds about right
Raiders v titans 9k Sounds about right, maybe just under.
Storm v knights 13k Sounds about right, maybe just under

Got 20k on a Saturday night last year and Saints were 0-3...

Should crack at least 18k.

Saint Doc

Coach
Got 20k on a Saturday night last year and Saints were 0-3...

Should crack at least 18k.

Anyone that has ever been to a derby knows the regular 11-12k cronulla fans always turn up and the remaining 4-10k are Saints fans.

Given the fact there is a flicker of optimism around the redv at the moment, I fully expect more like 8k saints fans than 2k.

20k total

lockyno1

Post Whore
Brisbane/Roosters should hit 40k. Yow Yeh lap of honour, and the Roosters draw well outside the derby imo.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Brisbane/Roosters should hit 40k. Yow Yeh lap of honour, and the Roosters draw well outside the derby imo.

I wish man... Ticket sales are about 20bays off this time last week.

I think pax at the minute is about 28k.

Showers setting in on Thursday and Friday. Broncos Facebook is trying to motivate people for Yow Yeh - but the FU(^&^&ing news isn't letting anyone know that he's getting the lap of honour. Poor timing as well 7:10pm, I would have thought a half time would have been nice - Suncorp 20mins before kick of is notoriously sparse. I don't want the bloke to walk around to a scattering..

guyver78

Juniors
Rabbitohs Reserved Seat members will have access to seating on Level 4 East and will need to scan their Membership card at Gate C and head to Aisles 401-404.

Aisles 401-404 are right on the end on level 4 east, how empty is ANZ stadium going to look this Friday night. At the very least they should have allowed the opposition supporters to occupy the whole of Level 4 East.

Ticket sales have been shithouse for the game, you can still buy tickets by the bunch in Aisle 107 so I doubt they will even sell a seat on Level 4.

This will just separate all the supporters and screw the atmosphere even more. I have a feeling we will have a crowd that will look something like the Tigers vs Dragons in Round 1.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Rabbitohs Reserved Seat members will have access to seating on Level 4 East and will need to scan their Membership card at Gate C and head to Aisles 401-404.

Aisles 401-404 are right on the end on level 4 east, how empty is ANZ stadium going to look this Friday night. At the very least they should have allowed the opposition supporters to occupy the whole of Level 4 East.

Ticket sales have been shithouse for the game, you can still buy tickets by the bunch in Aisle 107 so I doubt they will even sell a seat on Level 4.

This will just separate all the supporters and screw the atmosphere even more. I have a feeling we will have a crowd that will look something like the Tigers vs Dragons in Round 1.

So who actually gets access. Is it only souths reserved seat members or is it any member with a full season ticket reserved or GA?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade

Who does the NRL think they are ? They are not promoting the superbowl here.... Just let them sit wherever the hell they want why shove them all to the end bays of an empty tier...

There is gonna be 40000 empty seats on the lower bowl... FMD why is it so hard

lockyno1

Post Whore
I wish man... Ticket sales are about 20bays off this time last week.

I think pax at the minute is about 28k.

Showers setting in on Thursday and Friday. Broncos Facebook is trying to motivate people for Yow Yeh - but the FU(^&^&ing news isn't letting anyone know that he's getting the lap of honour. Poor timing as well 7:10pm, I would have thought a half time would have been nice - Suncorp 20mins before kick of is notoriously sparse. I don't want the bloke to walk around to a scattering..

I would have done it 5 minutes before kickoff personally but 20 minutes is a bit of a stretch as it is people struggle to get there by 7:30.

georgesnmith

Juniors
Who does the NRL think they are ? They are not promoting the superbowl here.... Just let them sit wherever the hell they want why shove them all to the end bays of an empty tier...

There is gonna be 40000 empty seats on the lower bowl... FMD why is it so hard

ANZ stadium decides that not the NRL.

and bay 400 are very good seats

rewarding the members if anything

newman

First Grade
Just got word in that junior passes can't be used for the sharks v dragons game. That's usually a pretty good indicator that she's a sell out, or close to it.

mattyg

Bench
Tigers v Souths - 24,000
Broncos v Roosters - 32,000
Panthers v Bulldogs - 16,000
Sharks v Dragons - 18,000
Cowboys v Warriors - 13,000
Sea Eagles v Eels - 15,000
Raiders v Titans - 12,000
Storm v Knights - 13,000

lockyno1

Post Whore
They will be dead set lucky to get 24K on Friday night! Saturday night/afternoon will struggle imo- the baseball is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.