What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC_fan

Coach
After two rounds in 2013 the total crowds was 297,303. This season it is 264,395.

That's a difference of 32,908 or 11.1 percent.

Next week we have some big games such as the Roosters v Broncos, Sharks v Dragons and Souths v Wests that hopefully will pull some good crowds

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Round 3

Tigers v souths 27k
Broncos v Roosters 33k
Penrith v Bulldogs 17k
Sharks v dragons 17k
Cowboys v Warriors 15k
Manly v parra 14k
Raiders v titans 9k
Storm v knights 13k

Total = 145k, av = 18k

Do Souths members get in free on Friday ???

Sort of.

The ticketing is different this year for SSFC.

You can get a season ticket just for SSFC home games OR a season ticket that allows you access to these other (Saints, Dogs, Tigers) games.

So you're paying for it where it when it used to be free...BUT the season ticket with extra games is about the same price as 2013's and the home games only option is cheaper than 2013's.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Enough. MNF's run its course.

Use it only for public holidays/long weekends and that's it.

Even on the Easter weekend round we have Monday afternoon football. Excellent I applaud that but to then follow it up with a Monday night game at 7pm with people only interested in being back to work/school the next day is stupidity.

Even on the Easter weekend round we have Monday afternoon football. Excellent I applaud that but to then follow it up with a Monday night game at 7pm with people only interested in being back to work/school the next day is stupidity.

Agree.

It's like they want to have their cake and eat it too.

Same thing on ANZAC Day. Should just be Roosters vs Saints. Then they go and tack on another game in Melbourne.

mattyg

Bench
To be fair the Anzac Day game in Melbourne has drawn very good crowds coming directly after the afl next door. I believe it was around 20k last year??

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/show...14&camefrom=EMCL_244755_11847581#.UybbyyhC_Gs

FAMILY FUN DAY SUNDAY

LIMITED OFFER...

HALF PRICE TICKETS FOR MEMBERS!

ALCATEL onetouch presents
Rabbitohs v Raiders
Sunday 30 March
11:40am - Gates Open
11:45am - NYC Kick Off
2:00pm - NRL Kick Off

Rabbitohs Members, you asked for it...Sunday afternoon footy is back!

As our only Sunday game at ANZ Stadium in 2014, Rabbitohs Members and supporters are urged to be there Sunday 30 March to support the Red & Green Army against the power of the Green Machine.

To help celebrate having a Family Fun Day Sunday game at ANZ in 2014 the Rabbitohs are giving you the opportunity to purchase half price tickets to the Round 4 Rabbitohs v Raiders game for the next 2 days!

This Member offer will only be available from 12pm Monday 17 March until 10pm Wednesday 19 March.

Click here to take advantage of this limited offer!

Colgate Kidszone will be Super Charged so start the school holidays early and take the kids out for an afternoon of family fun and footy and experience the adrenalin of live footy at its peak when the Rabbitohs take on the Raiders.

Nothing is more uplifting for the players than to run out to an ANZ Stadium full of fans so be there to support your team - there’s no substitute for seeing the action live!

Free rail transport is included with all tickets to 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership games at ANZ Stadium, meaning that all Ticketed Members with access to this game, as well as pre-purchased ticket holders, will be able to travel for free on Sydney Rail to Sydney Olympic Park, therefore making it easy for every footy fan to enjoy some of the biggest games of the season.

PRE-PURCHASE & SAVE TIME AND MONEY!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-03-17 at 10.14.23 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-03-17 at 10.14.23 PM.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
Didn't a few guys on here say not long ago that there was only very limited seating left for the Sharks game?

My predictions:

Tigers v Souths - 25,000
Broncos v Roosters - 35,000
Panthers v Bulldogs - 15,000
Sharks v Dragons - 18,000
Cowboys v Warriors - 14,000
Sea Eagles v Eels - 14,500
Raiders v Titans - 11,000
Storm v Knights - 12,500

Average - 18,125

hutch

First Grade
While I understand the need to play our big games at big stadiums and that most teams have improved their average since moving to anz, tonight's game should have been a 'back to belmore' night. You only need to do it once a year, imagine the hype it would create!

thorson1987

Coach
Didn't a few guys on here say not long ago that there was only very limited seating left for the Sharks game?

My predictions:

Tigers v Souths - 25,000
Broncos v Roosters - 35,000
Panthers v Bulldogs - 15,000
Sharks v Dragons - 18,000
Cowboys v Warriors - 14,000
Sea Eagles v Eels - 14,500
Raiders v Titans - 11,000
Storm v Knights - 12,500

Average - 18,125

Wanted to take my son.

Most of the stand were exhausted and could only get single seats on southern stand

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Id rather the shitty crowds continued just so the ARLC really appreciate how important autonomy of the draw from TV executives is the next time the rights go up for tender...

Status
Not open for further replies.