What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
One other plus for Suncorp was real spirits out of the bottle! None of this pre mixed bogan in a can rubbish. Very impressed, pish beer but proper rum and vodka, that'll do me.

Do agree, i think must reasonable people might have 3 or 4 beers at the game if it was decent stuff. As is usual in our country, rather than tackle the real issue (drunken idiots) they impose stupid rules on everyone and make you drink mid strength.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good initiative by the doggies

To celebrate the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs coming to Perth, along with nib Stadium and WARL, the Bulldogs are offering all WARL Junior players a FREE General Admission ticket to the game.

In addition, by simply attending and using you...r free ticket to the game, your club could win a training session at nib Stadium and a trip for two to watch the Bulldogs in Sydney!

To win, make sure your club has the highest percentage of Juniors attend the game using their free tickets and you could be training at nib and off to Sydney!

Family and friends don’t miss out though! Purchase General Admission your tickets now via http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13004B7BDB9F92B3?did=warl and you will automatically go in the draw to win a $200 merchandise voucher. Make sure you buy your tickets early so you can attend the match with your kids and go in the draw to win.

lockyno1

Post Whore
One other plus for Suncorp was real spirits out of the bottle! None of this pre mixed bogan in a can rubbish. Very impressed, pish beer but proper rum and vodka, that'll do me.

Do agree, i think must reasonable people might have 3 or 4 beers at the game if it was decent stuff. As is usual in our country, rather than tackle the real issue (drunken idiots) they impose stupid rules on everyone and make you drink mid strength.

Bingo! You know the worse thing...now people get to the ground pissed (they have already consumed a bottle somewhere)...so it actually is worse! Honestly I don't see why the RSA people don't do their job, if people have had too many they don't get served...how hard is it! In 2 hours, you would dead set struggle to do 5 beers, you are watching the game! Suncorp is good, I love a rum or two there!

tumbidragon

First Grade
Wests Tigers Vs South Sydney

Based on Adult Prices;

$14 for General Admission
$21 for Silver Tickets (~Sitting on 20m line)
$28 for Gold Tickets (Sitting on halfway)

I guess we'll find out just how much of an affect ticket prices really are having on the game because those are very fairly priced categories.
That's great value. I bought gold class tickets to ANZ Dragons V Tigers and that set me back $47 each... WTF!

beave

Coach
Bingo! You know the worse thing...now people get to the ground pissed (they have already consumed a bottle somewhere)...so it actually is worse! Honestly I don't see why the RSA people don't do their job, if people have had too many they don't get served...how hard is it! In 2 hours, you would dead set struggle to do 5 beers, you are watching the game! Suncorp is good, I love a rum or two there!

Pfffft. f**king amateur.........

franklin2323

Immortal
You get full strength beer, spirits out of the bottle & the staduim split in half alcohol & alcohol free at Penrith.

The South side booze north not. North side has jumping castles, face painting etc so families can sit that side those that want a beer go the south side.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You get full strength beer, spirits out of the bottle & the staduim split in half alcohol & alcohol free at Penrith.

The South side booze north not. North side has jumping castles, face painting etc so families can sit that side those that want a beer go the south side.

Sounds a good solution.

thorson1987

Coach

Same with Campbelltown.

Actually, iirc Campbelltown always had a family section where no alcohol was allowed. Used to be the hill on the Pembroke Rd side before the redevelopment.

Now it's the northern hill.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Seems to be only ANZ that has the mid strength rubbish...and they wonder why neutrals won't go there! Penrith have it dead set spot on, perfect!

Flapper

First Grade
Seems to be only ANZ that has the mid strength rubbish...and they wonder why neutrals won't go there! Penrith have it dead set spot on, perfect!

Well Suncorp has it too.

Penrith could be better, at least Campbelltown and Canberra (among others possibly?) sell beer in cans instead of plastic cups.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Raiders and Titans is one of those matchups the NRL should send to the middle of nowhere in order to promote Rugby League so these two donkey clubs don't embarrass themselves with 4k crowd at there own home stadiums,let them play in a 10k garage in Tasmania or something

elbusto

Coach
Raiders and Titans is one of those matchups the NRL should send to the middle of nowhere in order to promote Rugby League so these two donkey clubs don't embarrass themselves with 4k crowd at there own home stadiums,let them play in a 10k garage in Tasmania or something
Raiders v Titans would not get too many here either.

franklin2323

Immortal

I feared we would go down the same path. I asked around basically. It's the police that have the say over this. P

retty much if the ground is surrounded by pubs/clubs it's simply to hard to enforce so will stay.

PS the Red Rooster inside Suncorp is awesome also.

wests1

Juniors
Does anyone know if there is any chance of a decent crowd tomorrow night in Sydney? Would have thought 25000 is achievable but obviously it hasn't been the best start so far.

cleary89

Coach
Wests Tigers Vs South Sydney

Based on Adult Prices;

$14 for General Admission
$21 for Silver Tickets (~Sitting on 20m line)
$28 for Gold Tickets (Sitting on halfway)

I guess we'll find out just how much of an affect ticket prices really are having on the game because those are very fairly priced categories.

where? not ticketek...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts