What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
It's normal that the high drawing teams lose support when they have a drop in form. In theory the others then increase their support in their place, but it takes time.

elbusto

Coach
I like the way the miserable sod re-posted his latest effort so it was at the top of this page.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I like how the Roosters Prelim is at Allianz. Surely that will be a 40k. Is the members don't show for this, what will they show for?

Diesel

Referee
I thought that since its reverted to a night GF, we got the finals played on Sat night and Sunday arvo... f**k Nein

franklin2323

Immortal
Manly and Cronulla got 32k in 1995 finals match and 40k in 1996 finals match,where did there fans go

Wasn't Friday night that's the difference traffic and other issues stop not only Manly and Sharks fans but the neutral. I would go but simply can't make it in time after work. If It was Sunday I would attend

Brutus

Referee
I can remember some sunday finals rating their tits off back in the day as well. Easts v Cowboys back in 2004 wad huge even in Sydney.

guyver78

Juniors
30K :eek:
:lol::lol:

theres a maximum of 18,400 seats available to members .. & I understand about 4,000 approx. vacancies for memberships or extra tickets for purchase by members ATM

As seating is reserved at these events, both ANZ Stadium Members and Partner Members must book prior to the event to signify their
intention to attend. A ticket will then be issued to them. To book your tickets head to www.anzstadium.com.au/reciprocal.
ANZ Stadium alters the size of its Members? Reserve, based on how many Members and Guests are attending, to a maximum of
18,400 seats in the Members? Stand.

Right, I didn't know that.
In that case tho why were about 30,000 seats on the western side from level 1 to 6 allocated to ANZ Members for last years finals dogs v bunnies game as the seat allocation indicates?

All those seats on the western side with the exception of 1/2 of Level 6 were full last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.