What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
Plenty of red and green at the ground atm.

More Holden Cup Bulldogs fans than Maroon and White thus far.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
If the tv networks put microphones facing the crowd like in every other sport in the work it would help the tv atmosphere. But no they have the referee done and commentators who don't know when too shut up

CC_Roosters

First Grade
That's because unlike Bulldogs and Souths fans Manly supporters are still getting home from WORK.

Well if they have jobs and live on the affluent northern beaches they should be the best placed fans of any club to be regular attendees

Brutus

Referee
That's because unlike Bulldogs and Souths fans Manly supporters are still getting home from WORK.

Of course.

I still don't see much maroon and white though. More Wazn fans here than Manly fans atm. Shame it's not a sat or sun game for Malnly folk.

The crowd won't get near the roosters v bunnies game.

Fingers crossed for 50k though.

P.S I just saw some Manly fans on the Kiss Cam.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Of course.

I still don't see much maroon and white though. More Wazn fans here than Manly fans atm. Shame it's not a sat or sun game for Malnly folk.

The crowd won't get near the roosters v bunnies game.

Fingers crossed for 50k though.

P.S I just saw some Manly fans on the Kiss Cam.

:lol::cool:

Can the great Buffering break the group one drought tonight

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Can't blame the Manly bandwagonners for not getting to ANZ on a friday night. When you think how hard it is to get there from the Peninsula only the die-hards will venture out. Getting to the football is just too hard in Sydney for a big swath of the population. People on here like to dispute that, but people on here are the die-hards, not the casual fan you want to attract to more games. The proof is in the pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.