What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bor

Juniors
Just sent a message to the NRL via the facebook page re:derple header, I urge everyone else who thinks this is ridiculous to do the same.

Brutus

Referee
Just sent a message to the NRL via the facebook page re:derple header, I urge everyone else who thinks this is ridiculous to do the same.

Good idea.

FACEBOOK THESE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone's head should roll for this decision.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
So now AFL get a blockbuster geelong home game in Melbourne on Friday

And the best stadium in nsw on sat night

While we get a f**king double header. That will suck

Brutus

Referee
Imagine if it's Roosters v Manly. 30-35k for sure as a standalone game.

Imagine if Sharks v Knights. 25k minimum.

Heads must roll.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Channel nein are the only winners here. Lower operating costs, all sydney final on friday night, bumper saturady evening news between games, lower aggregate crowd at double header than sperate games therefore more eyeballs on tv......

absolute disgrace and i still can't believe it

Raiderdave

First Grade
I think crowd wise ... if its roosters / storm ..& sharks/knights .. we dont lose too many fans as this double header will go close to filling allianz...suggestions a sharks final v the knights would get 25 k are ridiculous.. it simply wouldnt.. we may of gotten 45k for the 2 finals as standalones..we'll get 40k plus as a D/H

But it is the perception we have changed what we would do normally do for no clear benefit other then these finals being played in front of a fullhouse. Odd decision..very very odd.

Danish

Referee
No chance the double header will get 40k. Ticket prices are outrageous for a week 1 finals game.

They'll sell 30000-35000, with never more than 20000 in the stadium at any one time.

Billythekid

First Grade
No chance the double header will get 40k. Ticket prices are outrageous for a week 1 finals game.

They'll sell 30000-35000, with never more than 20000 in the stadium at any one time.

What's funny is you guys would probably get a similar crowd against the storm (i.e around 30K). F*ck the NRL for doing this.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

What's funny is you guys would probably get a similar crowd against the storm (i.e around 30K). F*ck the NRL for doing this.

I would have said 25-30k range easy, given we got just shy of 20k mid season

maybe 18k at townsville

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts